Windows 10: New ITS Portal - refusal

Discus and support New ITS Portal - refusal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On trying to logon to a new ITS Portal recently, we use Kaspersky Security on our computers, a message window appeared and refused to let us logon ,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pookey53, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Pookey53 Win User

New ITS Portal - refusal

On trying to logon to a new ITS Portal recently, we use Kaspersky Security on our computers, a message window appeared and refused to let us logon , informing us of an invalid certificate.

This was reported to ITS, since then they have sent us a screenshot of their valid Microsoft Certificate and given us a simple fix to access their website as follows:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suspicious-connection-blocked/6a3b63f7-923d-4d69-8034-5fd1bf99ec80?page=2

We would rather not start to change anything we are not sure of at this ppoint, any suggestions.

Paula Cheetham

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Pookey53, Jan 20, 2020
  2. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Jan 20, 2020
  3. What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jan 20, 2020
  4. rdwray Win User

New ITS Portal - refusal

Mixed Reality Portal

FreeBooter, I did a list to a "GET-APPXPACKAGE -ALLUSERS | More > Apps.txt" and "Mixed Reality Portal" is not in the list.

rdwray, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

New ITS Portal - refusal

1. New ITS Portal - refusal - Similar Threads - Portal refusal

2. Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal: Hello,I can't enroll my google Pixel 8 with Company Portal Intune as i Have the following error message : your device doesn't meet the company requirementsI tried to uninstall, allow all authorizations i still get the same warning...
  3. Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal: Hello,I can't enroll my google Pixel 8 with Company Portal Intune as i Have the following error message : your device doesn't meet the company requirementsI tried to uninstall, allow all authorizations i still get the same warning...
  4. Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below: Hi,We work with a charity that allows volunteers to work within the business, but we enrol their device with Company Portal so we are able to manage the device incase anything malicious is on their machine. I've been getting this error message and can't find a solution at...
  5. Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below

Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below: Hi,We work with a charity that allows volunteers to work within the business, but we enrol their device with Company Portal so we are able to manage the device incase anything malicious is on their machine. I've been getting this error message and can't find a solution at...
  6. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  7. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  8. Company portal shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  9. Company portal shows error message

Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  10. How can I unlock my portal which was locked due several wrong password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I unlock my portal which was locked due several wrong password: How can I unlock my portal which was locked due to wrong password several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-portal-which-was-locked-due/cbee9352-d79e-42af-b141-62280aa2513a