Windows 10: New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo

Discus and support New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since the update on january 10 2019, I cant go past the spinning wheels. It doesnt do anything. How can i revert back to previous version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RémiDucharme-Moussaoui, Jan 15, 2019.

1. New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo

Since the update on january 10 2019,

I cant go past the spinning wheels.

It doesnt do anything. How can i revert back to previous version.

:)

RémiDucharme-Moussaoui, Jan 15, 2019

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Jan 15, 2019
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo

1. New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo - Similar Threads - January update doesn't

2. Updates for January Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for January Win 10: So, as well as pestering Win 10 Users to Upgrade to Win 11, you didn't send out January Updates! I had to notice what was new on Win 11 and go to the Update Catalog. I'll be buying a new pc soon, but don't enjoy this don't-give-a-darn attitude towards Win 10 Support....
  3. Updates for January Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates for January Win 10: So, as well as pestering Win 10 Users to Upgrade to Win 11, you didn't send out January Updates! I had to notice what was new on Win 11 and go to the Update Catalog. I'll be buying a new pc soon, but don't enjoy this don't-give-a-darn attitude towards Win 10 Support....
  4. Updates for January Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer wont boot past win 10 logo.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer wont boot past win 10 logo.: Computer wont boot past win 10 logo. The dots don't appear. On rebooting immediately win 10 loads properly. If I wait more than 1/2 minute the same occurs. I believe it is a compatability problem between Win 10 and motherboard. Does anyone agree with this and has anyone found...
  6. Windows 10 January update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 January update: Hello, I'm experiencing a recurring problem after Windows January update. Depending on the time, which is completely random, everything may work as normal or delete button is not working and the taskbar isn't working properly. Is there a way to fix it? I'd appreciate all...
  7. File explorer paste doesn't go to the pasted tab

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer paste doesn't go to the pasted tab: When I paste a file into a folder with enough files that would required you scroll thru multiple columns to see all the files, the folder automatically scrolls to the end of the files, not to where the pasted file is alphabetically situated. In the past, after pasting, you...
  8. W10 January 2019 Update - What's Going On....?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 January 2019 Update - What's Going On....?: Most of Saturday was wasted while my W10 computers were being updated - it took a really long time - most of the day. After all was done, Windows starts with "Welcome to the October Update". *Confused*Confused*Confused All my W10 computers were updated to Version 1809 during...
  9. My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!: The other day, I tried to do a factory reset on my laptop, but it failed, and I could only click cancel. Now, when I booted up my computer, it goes to the ASUS logo, then a black screen, still backlit, with an underscore flashing in the upper left corner of the screen. I can...
  10. Windows 10 New Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Logo: This is my logo idea for Win10, one black and one white (Maybe it should be thicker): [img] [img] 3015

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update spinning wheel LOGIN