New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch

Discus and support New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This is to prepare the Windows 10 Preview 9879 build for the next build release in January. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 3325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

This is to prepare the Windows 10 Preview 9879 build for the next build release in January.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2014
  2. Yasshiel Zhang Win User
    Yasshiel Zhang, Dec 17, 2014
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Worst experience with Windows 10 Mobile NO MOBILE CONNECTION?

All apps » Settings » Network » Cellular and SIM » (Cellular data) Data connection: On

If that option is not available on your phone, then the connection to your data modem got lost. In that case, do you see that option after a restart again? If not, I would go back to the current Release Branch (10.0.10586.xxx; Threshold) which gets the same
    bug fixes as the current Development Branch (Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update; Redstone). The Development Branch just has more

new features…

Abi99 (2), Dec 17, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Got it and it installed for me just fine.

YMMV..
    Jeff *Smile

New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Dec 17, 2014
  5. wptski Win User
    Okay, I'll bite! What does W10 FBL_AWESOME branch mean or stand for? *Confused

wptski, Dec 17, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    What ever you want it to mean!! *Thumbs

Sorry, I just had to. *Wink

BunnyJ, Dec 17, 2014
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 17, 2014
  8. ThrashZone Win User

Hopefully it doesn't mean a complete exaggeration *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 18, 2014
  9. labeeman Win User
    You never know they had high hopes for Windows 8.

labeeman, Dec 18, 2014
  10. ThrashZone Win User
    They sure did,
    Microsoft digs it's own grave with all of the hype
    But what is advertising without hype Boring without the funny parts *Smile
    The Slate comes to mind for some reason *Tongue

ThrashZone, Dec 18, 2014
  11. labeeman Win User
    That and Windows RT lots of money spent on ADDs.

labeeman, Dec 18, 2014
  12. Phone Man Win User
    It's the name people at MS are calling the Jan release internally. Don't know what it will be called when released to us testers. I read some where that it will be ver 10 and not ver 6.4 and will be the unifying core for all platforms. Maybe that is why they are calling it AWESOME.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Dec 18, 2014
  13. lehnerus2000 Win User

Any chance that the next "upgrade" will be available on an ISO (instead of requiring the horrible in-place update garbage)?

Microsoft should dump the unreliable in-place update paradigm entirely.
    The way they are forcing people to use it reminds me of their stubborn refusal to fix Metro's problems (during W8 testing and release).

lehnerus2000, Dec 18, 2014
  14. labeeman Win User
    Yes there is a chance M$ has released a Windows 8.1 iso just recently. I would hope it is sooner than Windows 8.1 timetable.

labeeman, Dec 18, 2014
  15. wptski Win User
    You must enjoy installing software or have next to nothing installed? I for one didn't like installing software over and over again because of other problems I had.

wptski, Dec 18, 2014
Thema:

1. New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch - Similar Threads - KB3025380 Update FBL_AWESOME

2. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  3. Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on: I cannot turn on my windows defender real time protection, it is grey and cannot be turned on, before it said an organization was blocking your from turning on real time protection but i restarted my computer and when it turns on it says repairing and scanning drive then a...
  4. outlook inbox not update emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371
  5. Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission

Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission: I am the sole user of my computer. I cannot delete a file (or file folder) as to do so needs System Administrator Permission. I am the Administrator. How to I fix this?...
  6. Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.: I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties. But this is a one at a time solution. this wasn't an issue before latest update. running nvidia geforce as my graphic card - latest driver update - and i just realized ITS text is blury none of...
  7. Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.

Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.: Hello everyone, hope you're doing okay! A couple months ago I started noticing a problem with my PC. I noticed that most of the times, when I shut it down (I always close all the programs running) and then turn it on again (instantly or hours after), all of my programs were...
  8. OEM windows 10 Pro fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM windows 10 Pro fail: Hello, I bought a refurbished computer with OEM window 10 Pro before. Now the Windows system fails to start. I want to reinstall the Windows. But I have not Windows install or recovery CD and I did not create a recovery disk. The computer has out off warranty. I only have...
  9. The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...: I am using Asus T200A which is a lightweight PC/Tablet Windows is 10.0.16299 Build 16299 There are too many problems to list The system has got so slow and bloated with Windows software with less tha a Gig left on my C: drive, that when I want to open a new application, I...
  10. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6