Windows 10: New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Kids Mode is a convenient browsing mode inside Microsoft Edge that’s designed for kids. With its kid-friendly features and safety... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...rs=en-gb&ad=gb

:)

Brink, Feb 16, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 16, 2021
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Microsoft trains kids

Hi,
    I am watching lately that Microsoft is training little kids on how to program (on youtube or even on TV from states around the world).
    This might be a genius step for some, but sincerely it seems more offending and irritating to me.
    It seems to me that Microsoft is using little kids and not every kid,
    but the kids of some daddy's who have a lot of money or power at hand.
    A true programmer, never does any courses, learns from teachers at school by getting
    good grades, hardly shows to public or something to do with 'commercial' ways.
    100% of the kids, which is ridiculous, show to public using TV.
    What do you think about this?

GSquadron, Feb 16, 2021
  4. New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

1. New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Kids Mode Microsoft

2. Cannot get out out Edge kids mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot get out out Edge kids mode: Accidently entered kids mode while setting my son's profile up. When I try to exit I'm prompted with a username and password request. Not sure where to find that info as I use a pin to log into my admin account. Please advise....
  3. Cannot get out out Edge kids mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get out out Edge kids mode: Accidently entered kids mode while setting my son's profile up. When I try to exit I'm prompted with a username and password request. Not sure where to find that info as I use a pin to log into my admin account. Please advise....
  4. Cannot get out out Edge kids mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode: There’s so much to be grateful for about the internet – immediate access to the world’s information at your fingertips, discovering inspiring content like DIY videos, and staying connected with family and friends through social media (I...
  6. Kids Mode still not available

in Browsers and Email
    Kids Mode still not available: Why is Browse in kids mode still not showing up in Edge 90.0.818.51? The only options available in the current profile is Browse as guest and Add profile? 178660
  7. How to use Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge browser: Sometimes, Internet browsing by children can unknowingly land them on pages that aren’t kid-friendly or have inappropriate content. As such, their online experience should be monitored or done under some sort of supervision. Browsers that are equipped with Family Safety...
  8. Kids account lockdown: disable extensions in Microsoft Edge new version

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids account lockdown: disable extensions in Microsoft Edge new version: Hi, I'm trying to block my kid's account ability to install extensions in Microsoft Edge. His laptop is running Windows 10 Home edition. Since Group Policy is not available on Home editions, I found some instructions for setting a registry key...
  9. New Google Kids Space for a kids mode on Android Tablets

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Kids Space for a kids mode on Android Tablets: [ATTACH] Parents have told us that they’re constantly wrestling with the role of technology in their children’s lives, and this is especially true for the many families who are spending more time at home. But kids are natural explorers and when they...
  10. New Sleep Mode for Facebook Messenger Kids app

in Windows 10 News
    New Sleep Mode for Facebook Messenger Kids app: [img] Messenger Kids was built to give parents more control and to give kids a safer space to message and video chat with close friends and family. Parental controls are core to the Messenger Kids experience, and today we’re launching a sleep mode for the app— a new...