Windows 10: New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

Discus and support New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, model AN515-53-5277H. It is my first laptop in almost 15 years that I purchased from a store and not built... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Techuser2019, Nov 10, 2019.

1. New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

Hi, I have purchased a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, model AN515-53-5277H. It is my first laptop in almost 15 years that I purchased from a store and not built myself. My last laptop came with a disk for re-installing fresh windows if something were to happen to the OS. This laptop does not even have a disk drive, lol. I have set-up restore points, but if it came down to needing a re-install of Windows how do I do that? I used a hotmail account to setup the laptop. is that email account registered to the Windows 10 home licence? is there an option to create a back up bootable usb device?

I should note that I am familiar with computers and Windows, but I usually upgrade my pc, part by part and have a USB device on standby if I need to re-install fresh. This laptop will be used by my family and kids and I am anticipating a few re-installs over the next few years.

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/Techuser2019
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Techuser2019, Nov 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

1. New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't Disk

2. Screen goes black and doesn't come back. (Laptop Not in Sleep Mode)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes black and doesn't come back. (Laptop Not in Sleep Mode): Hello Everyone, I have setup my laptop screen to turn off after 15 minutes of inactivity. The problem is that the display doesn't come back once it is turned off. The Laptop is always in running mode as I have disabled the sleep option while plugged in. I am using an...
  3. New HP Laptop disk space Notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New HP Laptop disk space Notification: My new HP Laptop is constantly displaying a message that the D: drive is out of space. How do I change the space in the partition? This PC is running Windows 10 Pro....
  4. New Windows 10 Laptop at 100% Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows 10 Laptop at 100% Disk Usage: Hello, my Mom purchased a new computer a while back and always complained about it being incredibly slow. I finally took it for her to try and fix and noticed that the disk usage is always at 100%. This does not seem normal, and as a result is slows down the entire...
  5. New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account: I just got an HP 15.6" laptop, and it has updated to Windows 10 1803. I opened the laptop with my local account, but now when I try to change to my Microsoft account it won't. I go to Accounts and then click on Sign in with a Microsoft account. Everything is fine. It...
  6. New Laptop 100% disk usage

New Laptop 100% disk usage: Good Day, Maybe this has been answered but if someone can redirect me to the solution - I would like to know why my new laptop is always at 100% disk usage. It is possible that its a 3rd party anti virus? I don't want to disable any services as windows 10 is an expensive...
  7. Hard Disk Usage 100% in New Laptops

Hard Disk Usage 100% in New Laptops: I bought some laptops recently with configuration of i5 8th Gen/8GB RAM and AMD Rayden 5 graphic card 2GB. Just after the first boot all showed me 100% disk usage with Windows 10. The methods I tried to resolve issue: 1. Disabled Superfetch 2. Disabled Windows Search 3....
  8. "New" laptop doesn't see homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "New" laptop doesn't see homegroup: I have an established Homegroup which all of the other computers (all running Win 10 Home) found & joined with no problems. I am trying to add an Acer 5720Z laptop with Win 10 Pro but it says "There is currently no Homegroup on the network" and invites me to start one....
  9. 100% disk usage on new laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage on new laptop: Hi, So I bought this laptop the other day strictly for on the road work in excel/word and the like browsing and email. Nothing super intensive. It's not a great a great laptop by any stretch but it will meet my needs an it was cheap, only paid $115 for it brand new....
  10. downloads not coming to laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    downloads not coming to laptop: all downloads going to phone not laptop .just loaded chrome and signed up for google cloud 33483

Users found this page by searching for:

1. markets.books.microsoft