Windows 10: New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

Discus and support New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, model AN515-53-5277H. It is my first laptop in almost 15 years that I purchased from a store and not built... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Techuser2019, Nov 10, 2019.

1. New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

Hi, I have purchased a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, model AN515-53-5277H. It is my first laptop in almost 15 years that I purchased from a store and not built myself. My last laptop came with a disk for re-installing fresh windows if something were to happen to the OS. This laptop does not even have a disk drive, lol. I have set-up restore points, but if it came down to needing a re-install of Windows how do I do that? I used a hotmail account to setup the laptop. is that email account registered to the Windows 10 home licence? is there an option to create a back up bootable usb device?

I should note that I am familiar with computers and Windows, but I usually upgrade my pc, part by part and have a USB device on standby if I need to re-install fresh. This laptop will be used by my family and kids and I am anticipating a few re-installs over the next few years.

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/Techuser2019
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Techuser2019, Nov 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

1. New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't Disk

2. New laptop disk management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New laptop disk management: I have bought an laptop with 512 Gbs of SSD. Laptop without any OS. When I will install Windows should I divide the 512Gbs into two separates disk like C and D for system and for all other things. And if yes how many I should left for the disk with a system and how many for...
  3. Disk errors on new Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk errors on new Laptop: I got a new laptop two weeks ago, and created hard disk partitions. for the last almost 10 days, the disk randomly asks me to scan for drive errors when I boot the laptop. I looked everything up but can't find a solution here. Ran chkdsk multiple times, and sometimes it finds...
  4. Disk errors on new Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk errors on new Laptop: I got a new laptop two weeks ago, and created hard disk partitions. for the last almost 10 days, the disk randomly asks me to scan for drive errors when I boot the laptop. I looked everything up but can't find a solution here. Ran chkdsk multiple times, and sometimes it finds...
  5. Disk errors on new Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre-installed windows that come with new laptop: I buy a new laptop that come with pre-installed window. I reset this with another windows by bootable pendrive, Now I want the previous version of windows that came with my new laptop....
  7. Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop: Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop. The laptop turn on, I hear laptop running but the display screen doesn't come on....
  8. New Laptop 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop 100% disk usage: Good Day, Maybe this has been answered but if someone can redirect me to the solution - I would like to know why my new laptop is always at 100% disk usage. It is possible that its a 3rd party anti virus? I don't want to disable any services as windows 10 is an expensive...
  9. "New" laptop doesn't see homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "New" laptop doesn't see homegroup: I have an established Homegroup which all of the other computers (all running Win 10 Home) found & joined with no problems. I am trying to add an Acer 5720Z laptop with Win 10 Pro but it says "There is currently no Homegroup on the network" and invites me to start one....
  10. 100% disk usage on new laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage on new laptop: Hi, So I bought this laptop the other day strictly for on the road work in excel/word and the like browsing and email. Nothing super intensive. It's not a great a great laptop by any stretch but it will meet my needs an it was cheap, only paid $115 for it brand new....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. markets.books.microsoft