Windows 10: New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer

Discus and support New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Dell new Inspiron 15 5000 2-in-1 Laptop. I am trying to link my old printer to it wirelessly. (HP Envy 7645). I had the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fak3panda, Dec 12, 2019.

1. New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer

I recently purchased an Dell new Inspiron 15 5000 2-in-1 Laptop. I am trying to link my old printer to it wirelessly. (HP Envy 7645). I had the laptop add the printer, and I can see it, but I can’t print anything. It says “driver is unavailable”. So I tired to go through the control panel and uninstall/reinstall the driver like google told me to, but that’s not even an option. Any ideas ideas on why it can’t find my printer ? What should I do? Thanks for any help!!

submitted by /u/fak3panda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fak3panda, Dec 12, 2019

2. I need help connecting my laptop to a wireless printer.

• What Model HP Printer do you have ???
    • What Model / Series Laptop do you have and does your Laptop support wireless connectivity ???.

• ( All the Drivers / User Manual / Install Instructions are usually supplied on a Disk that came with your Printer ).
    If you don`t have this ...........

Have a look on the HP Support and Downloads site for your Printer Model and see if it supports Windows 10.

Select Printers and add your Printer Model in the field provided.

For example : HP Office Jet 4630.

See if it has Drivers and support for Windows 7 and Windows 10.

HP Printer Drivers and Software Download | HP® Customer Support

Download and install the appropriate Drivers for the Operating System that you are using and follow the install instructions.

Read the User Manual on how to connect the Printer wireless.

Read the User Manual for your Laptop on how to connect a External Device via Wireless as well.

It could be that the Laptops Wireless is not turned on or not configured properly for the Laptop Computer to see it.

If you don`t have a Hard Copy of the User Manual / Instructions for your Laptop these can also be downloaded from your Laptop Manufactures Site from Support and Downloads.

Frank N St31n, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Canon no longer printing wireless after update the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Dear Angela,

I already preformed steps you suggested. Uninstall and install again. Also with the newest drivers.

De Canon printer remains Off line and doesn`t do where I bought him for.

I`m looking foreward to the next solution for printing/scanning wireless.

Thanks any way...

Joop.

JoopUiterwaal, Dec 12, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer

1. New laptop doesn’t have a driver for wireless printer - Similar Threads - laptop doesn’t driver

2. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New wireless printer not found by PC: Purchased a Canon TR4720 printer that cannot be found wirelessly by my PC running Windows 10 Pro. The printer is connected to the wi-fi and does connect to my cell phone and will print from there. It will connect to the PC using a USB cable and is visible in the printers. It...
  3. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New wireless printer not found by PC: Purchased a Canon TR4720 printer that cannot be found wirelessly by my PC running Windows 10 Pro. The printer is connected to the wi-fi and does connect to my cell phone and will print from there. It will connect to the PC using a USB cable and is visible in the printers. It...
  4. Cannot add wireless printer to new Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add wireless printer to new Windows 11 laptop: Please can anyone help me. I got a new HP laptop with windows 11 on it and I am unable to add my wirelss printer.Please can anyone help me?Many thanks...
  5. Cannot add wireless printer to new Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add wireless printer to new Windows 11 laptop: Please can anyone help me. I got a new HP laptop with windows 11 on it and I am unable to add my wirelss printer.Please can anyone help me?Many thanks...
  6. Driver for wireless printer

Driver for wireless printer: I have a virite wireless 60 printer and cant find the driver for it i find a 55 and 65 no 60 can anyone help? * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS not specified...
  7. Wireless connection of printer to laptop

Wireless connection of printer to laptop: I had a problem with the colour cartridge in my HP Envy 5640 printer. I replaced the cartridge with genuine new one. The printer is connected to the web and will print from my I phone but I cannot get it to connect wirelessly to my Lenovo ideapad 500 laptop. The scan/print...
  8. My laptop doesn’t have bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn’t have bluetooth.: I tried connecting my ps4 remote to my laptop and I realized that my laptop doesn’t have the option to use bluetooth. How do I get bluetooth? submitted by /u/Nerdykid10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dye2ou/my_laptop_doesnt_have_bluetooth/
  9. i need to connect my acer laptop wirelessly to my hp printer i have a new wireless network

i need to connect my acer laptop wirelessly to my hp printer i have a new wireless network: to my printer wirelessly my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-connect-my-acer-laptop-wirelessly-to-my/e735dbc9-6bf3-44cf-9d65-5b2d611e4c56
  10. I have a printer and a new laptop

I have a printer and a new laptop: I need help with setting up my printer to this laptop can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-a-printer-and-a-new-laptop/ae13186c-87a6-4f47-99b9-55ab76fd7703