Windows 10: New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My relatively new laptop asus ROG STRIX G531GT has been showing frequent Blue Screen of death more than 3 times a day The error shown varies. I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManelAllani, Aug 26, 2020.

1. New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death

My relatively new laptop asus ROG STRIX G531GT has been showing frequent Blue Screen of death more than 3 times a day The error shown varies. I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and maybe even other ones which i can't remember. My pc has a 512gb SSD and is running on Windows 10. I tried doing a disk check with the commandchkdsk /r . Still having the same problem.

I tried to check dmp files but i couldn't find any i looked for the Memory dmp file in the C://windows folder and in minidump folder but couldn't find any dmp files even though i did make sure that hidden files are showing

I also would like to note that after getting the BSoD the laptop automatically restarts in the booting system and i get a message that no bootable device is available

:)

ManelAllani, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 26, 2020
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    Frequent blue screen of death

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Aug 26, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death

1. New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - laptop experiencing frequent

2. Experiencing frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent blue screens: i experience multiple blue screens daily. Crash reports say ntoskml.exe is the reason for crashing with, irql_not_less_or_equal showing up for the bug string Windows 11 HomeGigabyte B450m DS3H Wifi motherboard, x64 basedAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core32 gigs of T-force brand ram...
  3. Experiencing frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing frequent blue screens: i experience multiple blue screens daily. Crash reports say ntoskml.exe is the reason for crashing with, irql_not_less_or_equal showing up for the bug string Windows 11 HomeGigabyte B450m DS3H Wifi motherboard, x64 basedAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core32 gigs of T-force brand ram...
  4. Frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screen of Death: Whenever I use any Microsoft product word, excel, etc. my pc will usually blue screen within 10 minutes. The screen will say “: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” The stop code at the...
  5. Frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screen of Death: Whenever I use any Microsoft product word, excel, etc. my pc will usually blue screen within 10 minutes. The screen will say “: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” The stop code at the...
  6. Frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue screen of death on brand new laptop

Blue screen of death on brand new laptop: Hi, ive twice had a blue screen of death on my new laptop. it is brand new, fully updated all windows and drivers, this should not happen on a new laptop. dumps can be seeen here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtrMTTanB2AukXYBtd3LWFAGsHm0?e=5dnmfU this is frustrating that...
  8. Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death: Hi all, I've been having some issues with my Windows 10 PC lately, and I'm hoping you can help. I get frequent blue screens when doing almost anything on my computer. It seems to come in waves sometimes, with multiple happening in one day and then none for a couple days....
  9. Experiencing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Experiencing Blue Screen of Death: Hello Members Festive greetings to all Microsoft Community Members. I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro to 1909 and since then have been experiencing issues with Blue Screen of Death very often. Apart from the Windows update, I can't think of any major App or device...
  10. Frequent Blue Screen (of Death)

Frequent Blue Screen (of Death): Hi . . . I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit running on Asus Zenbook UX430UNR with 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. It's a brand new laptop, but I've experienced 2 BSODs on random occasions, but they have one thing in common: The system crashed (BSOD'd) right after I unplugged the mini...