Windows 10: New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its...

Discus and support New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone know what could cause this? I normally would use Google or Firefox but this is a work laptop that has some programs that requires IE. So anytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Warhorse000, Jan 10, 2020.

1. New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its...

Anyone know what could cause this? I normally would use Google or Firefox but this is a work laptop that has some programs that requires IE. So anytime I need to load one of those programs I am stuck waiting at a screen for it to load the page for 10 minutes.

Other browsers, including Edge, work fine. I have no connection issues and this is an Inspiron 13 7000 (AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 2.0ghz 8gb Ram 1TB SSD)

I've searched forums and everything for a long time and found many people with similar issues on the MS forums but they never solved it.

submitted by /u/Warhorse000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Warhorse000, Jan 10, 2020

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Eoce Win User
    Updated to Win 10 build 10586.3 and IE11 isn't working

Updated Windows 10 to build 10586.3 and my IE11 no longer works, both 64bit and 32bit versions. The browser doesn't load anymore.

I tried running "iexplore -extoff" from the cmd line. Also, uninstalled and re-installed IE11 through "Turn Windows features on or off" in Control Panel/Programs/Programs and Features. IE11 still doesn't load.

Any suggestions or will I have to download the iso and re-install Windows 10?

4. New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its...

Yahoo pages distorted in IE11 after Win 10 update

Compatibility View is causing this problem.

Compatibility View tells websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its...

1. New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its... - Similar Threads - Laptop fresh Pro

2. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading: My desktop performance is so bad the machine is unusable. Restarts take 10 minutes,and it looks like something is being fixed, but it never is. Someone gave me a cmd fix a few months ago which helped, but I can't find the post....
  3. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading: My desktop performance is so bad the machine is unusable. Restarts take 10 minutes,and it looks like something is being fixed, but it never is. Someone gave me a cmd fix a few months ago which helped, but I can't find the post....
  4. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 login takes 15 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 login takes 15 minutes: My Windows 10 system takes approx 15 min to boot 2 min and logon 13 min. The time has been gradually increasing for sever months. During this time there is continuous disk activity, as shown by the front panel LED.I want to determine the causes of this delay, and fix the...
  6. Windows 10 takes a few minutes to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes a few minutes to load: Hello everyone, Sometime last year (I think after a Windows 10 update), my boot time for my PC became very slow. My OS is running on a SSD and in the past only took about 15-20 seconds to start up but now it takes forever. When I get to the black windows screen the spinning...
  7. Fresh Windows takes 10 minutes to boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Windows takes 10 minutes to boot.: Hi, So it's been quite a frustrating day for me, my computer suddenly became too slow to respond to shutdown or restart from windows and takes 5 to 10 mins to boot. And even after a fresh windows 10 install, it's still the same, I keep staring at the windows 10 boot...
  8. Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.: Doing a bootable usb install on a 1tb hdd that was in old pc, got thru all the install screens. But stuck on the blue windows logo and the round install circle. Then the screen blacks. The hdd light is slowly blinking. I reboot it and the win logo will display with install...
  9. This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11

in Browsers and Email
    This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11: hi I am running widows 10 with ie11. I keep getting the error in ie11 This page can’t be displayed. The odd thing is if I open another tab and put in the same link 9 times out of 10 it will connect straight away or if not I can open another tab and this will connect. Its not...
  10. IE11 in Windows 10 builds

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 in Windows 10 builds: Is it possible to run IE11 in windows 10 builds greater than 10049? 5634