Windows 10: New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

Discus and support New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a laptop and during the initial update to the system, there was a power cut thus my WiFi was disabled while the initial update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CP_3000, Dec 11, 2023.

1. CP_3000 Win User

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

I recently bought a laptop and during the initial update to the system, there was a power cut thus my WiFi was disabled while the initial update progress was at 25%. Since the system didn't finish the initial update my laptop keeps looping between the "Hello there - Let's get a few basic things out the way." and the "Why did my PC restart?" screen messages. I keep selecting NEXT so that I get the next instructions then the loop starts again. WiFi connection is OK. Pressing power button Off-then-On again sends me back to the "Hell there ..." screen.How do I fix this?

:)

CP_3000, Dec 11, 2023
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230885d1555533776t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_213954.jpg

dizatt, Dec 11, 2023
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230902d1555540330t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232056.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230903d1555540330t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232143.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230904d1555540330t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232237.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230905d1555540330t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232314.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230906d1555540330t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232339.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230907d1555540560t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232358.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230908d1555540575t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232509.jpg

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 230909d1555540593t-pc-stuck-restart-loop-after-latest-update-img_20190417_232547.jpg

dizatt, Dec 11, 2023
  4. New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

Stuck in update loop

These are the only three devices with warning triangles. The PS/2 keyboard and mouse were listed before. The JMB 36X is new.

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. 207456d1539009331t-stuck-update-loop-devicemgr3.jpg

Birdieman50, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

1. New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop. - Similar Threads - laptop initial update

2. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  3. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  4. Windows 11 update was interrupted, now my PC is stuck in a restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update was interrupted, now my PC is stuck in a restart loop: I was updating to windows 11 but I had to leave somewhere for the weekend and I decided to shut off the computer and maybe finish the download whenever I got back, but when I came back, the computer screen would show “undoing changes made to your computer” and it would stay...
  5. Windows 11 update was interrupted, now my PC is stuck in a restart loop

Windows 11 update was interrupted, now my PC is stuck in a restart loop: I was updating to windows 11 but I had to leave somewhere for the weekend and I decided to shut off the computer and maybe finish the download whenever I got back, but when I came back, the computer screen would show “undoing changes made to your computer” and it would stay...
  6. Windows 11 update was interrupted, now my PC is stuck in a restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.

New laptop initial update was interrupted now stuck on restart loop.: I recently bought a laptop and during the initial update to the system, there was a power cut thus my WiFi was disabled while the initial update progress was at 25%. Since the system didn't finish the initial update my laptop keeps looping between the "Hello there - Let's get...
  8. Laptop stuck in restart loop

Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  9. Laptop stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  10. Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop: Hi All, I have a 2011 Dell XPS L502X laptop with Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 10 from a genuine Windows 8 license I had during the initial free upgrade period. To fix some issue I was trying to Reset the PC but didn't notice the power cord wasn't connected. Laptop...