Windows 10: New Laptop Keep Synchronizing from the Old One

Discus and support New Laptop Keep Synchronizing from the Old One in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 2 laptops, 1 the old one and 1 the new one and both signed to my microsoft account since the old one I seldom use it and mostly stay at home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KJeffreyD, Nov 2, 2020.

1. KJeffreyD Win User

New Laptop Keep Synchronizing from the Old One

I have 2 laptops, 1 the old one and 1 the new one and both signed to my microsoft account

since the old one I seldom use it and mostly stay at home with the new one is the one I usually use for my daily driver, the new one always synchronize with the old one such as the wallpaper and the customized desktop.

Is there anyway to make the new one as the main that will synchronizing to the old one, the vice versa?

thanks

:)

KJeffreyD, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Lawls Win User

Unable to Restore New Laptop from Backup of Old Laptop

Hi Ken. Thank you so much for providing me with this link. It talked me through solving my problem step by step and I successfully restored my files from my old laptop onto my new laptop. I can't thank you enough. Jeff

Lawls, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. New Laptop Keep Synchronizing from the Old One - Similar Threads - Laptop Keep Synchronizing

2. Windows 10 key from old laptop on new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 key from old laptop on new one: HelloMy laptop motherboard died so I bought second hand for replace. Is there a way I can use my old laptop windows lincense on a new one?System was installed on 2.5 SSD and new one has only m.2 storage. I can't add 2.5 disk to my new laptop lenovo x13.Kind regards...
  3. Windows 10 key from old laptop on new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 key from old laptop on new one: HelloMy laptop motherboard died so I bought second hand for replace. Is there a way I can use my old laptop windows lincense on a new one?System was installed on 2.5 SSD and new one has only m.2 storage. I can't add 2.5 disk to my new laptop lenovo x13.Kind regards...
  4. Windows 10 key from old laptop on new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  6. Using the license form an old laptop on a new one

Using the license form an old laptop on a new one: I have an old laptop with windows pro that doesn't work anymore, and I wonder if it's possible to use that license instead of the Windows Single Language installed in my new laptop. The hard disk from the old laptop is still working and even I managed to obtain the windows...
  7. Replace old laptop with a new one

Replace old laptop with a new one: I have bought a new laptop with windows 10 home on it my old laptop there was windows 10 pro installed. How can I get this version on my new laptop, I have the old hard drive were windows pro on is installed....
  8. Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one: Hi, I currently have a SSD with Windows 10 in my old laptop which I would like to move to a new laptop which has Windows 10 Installed on a PCIe NVME SSD. I've already checked and there is room in my new laptop to install my old SSD in. Is it possible to do this so that...
  9. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  10. Brand new laptop slower than old one

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new laptop slower than old one: Two weeks ago I bought a Lenovo ideapad 320. The specs are in the "System Two" tab of the 'My Computers' info below. The problem is everything runs much slower than my older laptop ("System One" below). The worst issue is that Chrome takes 13 seconds to launch a completely...