Windows 10: New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

Discus and support New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sFULGORE, Aug 18, 2019.

1. sFULGORE Win User

New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power button because it froze. I turned it back on and now it freezes at the login screen. And if i manage to get to the desktop there is no cursor and the laptop freezes.

what can i do?

:)

sFULGORE, Aug 18, 2019

2. Laptop freezes at startup

My laptop keeps freezing at startup and the problem is getting worse. It happens in the following way: when I start Windows, laptop comes to a halt and then freezes with Hdd light either on or off. Then I need to press the power button for long.

Maya maya2, Aug 18, 2019
  3. InhexSTER Win User
    PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Aug 18, 2019
  4. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

laptop freezes if left for few seconds

I have Lenovo yoga 3 Pro 1370 laptop. It was working ok but after new update of windows it suddenly freezes if left for a few seconds. I have to shut down power and restart then it comes back.

Also sometime on switching on showing NO WIFI and power off and it comes back. Please suggest.

JASBIR KHARA, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

1. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup... - Similar Threads - laptop keeps freezing

2. Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin Mathos. I am using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1237. ** The Problem that i face with My Laptop **When i first start My Laptop Desktop Screen open up. After that i try to open any App for e.g. Microsoft...
  3. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop freezes after a few seconds: So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did...
  4. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...
  5. Windows freezes permanently after a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes permanently after a few seconds: Hello, Upon setting up my PC, it was getting BSOD error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, after around 30 seconds of running the computer works fine in safe mode, and I updated the drivers, so now instead of crashing the software freezes in an unusual way: I can interact with the...
  6. Laptop webcam works for few seconds and then freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop webcam works for few seconds and then freezes: My laptop: Acer Predator Helios 300 The Problem: The camera works, for a few seconds then the image freezes. In every camera\video app I've tried, the problem repeats: Win Camera, Zoom & Skype. What I've tried: Installing the latest windows updates. Uninstalling and...
  7. Laptop keeps freezing around 30 seconds after startup

Laptop keeps freezing around 30 seconds after startup: So yesterday, I came home from work and booted my laptop again. I worked on it all day without any issues. When I turned it on, I got the "Something went wrong :(" error message. After restarting everything seemed normal at first, but after around 30 seconds or something, my...
  8. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb
  9. Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.

Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.: Hello, my fresh installed Windows 10 freezes after a few seconds startup. I can used the opened programs but can not open new ones. Seems like its the explorer.exe or maybe something else. But if i cut off my desktop PC from power or shut it down forcefully over his...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows freezes every 3 seconds

2. laptop keeps freezing every few seconds