Windows 10: New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

Discus and support New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sFULGORE, Aug 18, 2019.

1. sFULGORE Win User

New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power button because it froze. I turned it back on and now it freezes at the login screen. And if i manage to get to the desktop there is no cursor and the laptop freezes.

what can i do?

:)

sFULGORE, Aug 18, 2019

2. Laptop freezes at startup

My laptop keeps freezing at startup and the problem is getting worse. It happens in the following way: when I start Windows, laptop comes to a halt and then freezes with Hdd light either on or off. Then I need to press the power button for long.

Maya maya2, Aug 18, 2019
  3. InhexSTER Win User
    PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Aug 18, 2019
  4. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

laptop freezes if left for few seconds

I have Lenovo yoga 3 Pro 1370 laptop. It was working ok but after new update of windows it suddenly freezes if left for a few seconds. I have to shut down power and restart then it comes back.

Also sometime on switching on showing NO WIFI and power off and it comes back. Please suggest.

JASBIR KHARA, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

1. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup... - Similar Threads - laptop keeps freezing

2. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  3. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb
  4. Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.: My pc seems to be stuttering while starting up windows usually during the lock screen/ the first few seconds of logging in. The mouse locks up and its almost like a mini freeze while it boots. Have checked all my hardware and programs starting up but nothing seems to solve...
  5. My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello, my chrome browser freezes every few seconds when i type, switch tabs, etc... Im on Microsoft windows 10 Pro 10.0. 17134 If somebody can help, please help me. P.S It all started out of a sudden....
  6. Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup: Every time I start my computer, it just freezes a few minutes later. Anyone have any idea of what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-on-freezing-a-few-minutes-after/fb76aaba-d92e-49c9-8d47-130100caaa40
  7. Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.

Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.: Hello, my fresh installed Windows 10 freezes after a few seconds startup. I can used the opened programs but can not open new ones. Seems like its the explorer.exe or maybe something else. But if i cut off my desktop PC from power or shut it down forcefully over his...
  8. Laptop freezes at startup

Laptop freezes at startup: My laptop keeps freezing at startup and the problem is getting worse. It happens in the following way: when I start Windows, laptop comes to a halt and then freezes with Hdd light either on or off. Then I need to press the power button for long....
  9. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it: I just downloaded Windows 10 yesterday night and after using it for the first time this morning, I decided to try out Microsoft Edge. Whenever I open it from the app section or the bottom tab section, it shuts down automatically after two seconds. I don't so much as get an...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....