Windows 10: New Laptop keeps freezing

Discus and support New Laptop keeps freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i got a new laptop, and I was going to install a different ram stick that was 16gb instead of 4, and I put in another m.2 ssd, since the original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JaBeast1387, May 22, 2020.

1. New Laptop keeps freezing

So i got a new laptop, and I was going to install a different ram stick that was 16gb instead of 4, and I put in another m.2 ssd, since the original was only 128gb. I have the motile 14 ryzen 3 in case anyone needs to know, but does anyone have any suggestions? I have seen some stuff saying run virus scans but it's basically impossible for it to be a virus since I fresh installed windows 10 and it was freezing really before I did anything. Thanks

submitted by /u/JaBeast1387
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JaBeast1387, May 22, 2020

2. Laptops keeps freezing despite troubleshooting!

alexdavies8, In some cases freezes are often caused by a thermal issue. Most probably because of a thermal paste. May I know if you bought a brand new laptop, if not I suggest putting a new thermal paste or have a professional to put it for you. If the laptop
    is brand new I suggest bringing it where you bought the laptop.

In may seem that a laptop isn't hot outside, but when it comes to its processor not having a proper thermal paste it can become hotter than normal. Causing freezes or restarts.

KevinBaltazar, May 22, 2020
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, May 22, 2020
  4. New Laptop keeps freezing

My laptop randomly freezes and becomes completely unresponsive

Hi Mia,

You laptop freezing and hanging could be caused by different possible scenarios. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made on your computer? Like an update or a new programs was installed.
    • Was there a specific activity you were on when the computer freezes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 22, 2020
Thema:

New Laptop keeps freezing

1. New Laptop keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps freezing

2. New laptop keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop keeps freezing: I haveWINDOWS 11 i5 13420H16gb ram RTX 2050 idk what's the problem it's brand new and i tried other test all of it are good. idk what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-keeps-freezing/f7fb4b71-1cac-4e28-8076-f8bb755acdd2
  3. New laptop keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop keeps freezing: I haveWINDOWS 11 i5 13420H16gb ram RTX 2050 idk what's the problem it's brand new and i tried other test all of it are good. idk what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-keeps-freezing/f7fb4b71-1cac-4e28-8076-f8bb755acdd2
  4. Laptop keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing: Everytime my laptop has been on for a few hours or sometimes even right as i open it it always freezes right as im trying to type or whenever i try to play a game it freezes and i have to wait a few seconds then i can do whatever i was doing, it usually also freezes whenever...
  5. Laptop keeps freezing

Laptop keeps freezing: Everytime my laptop has been on for a few hours or sometimes even right as i open it it always freezes right as im trying to type or whenever i try to play a game it freezes and i have to wait a few seconds then i can do whatever i was doing, it usually also freezes whenever...
  6. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  7. Laptop keeps freezing randomly

Laptop keeps freezing randomly: I had to face this problem for a long time. So I reset my laptop, but it still keeps crashing. I checked my RAM and hard disk both, but no problems found. Any solutions? I don't think there are any malware coz I didn't install anything after resetting. My PCHP 250G7 NOTEBOOK...
  8. my mouse keeps freezing on my new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse keeps freezing on my new laptop: i've bought a new laptop mainly to use for coursework purposes and it keeps freezing so i cant carry on with my coursework and its been happening ever since i bought the laptop...
  9. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...: New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power button because it froze. I turned it back on and now it freezes at the login screen. And if i manage to get to the desktop...
  10. New tablet keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New tablet keeps freezing: Why does my Acer Spin 1 keep freezing on certain applications i.e. photos, catch up t.v. and also some live programmes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tablet-keeps-freezing/4e95bfd4-90e4-4cce-93d9-ccd1cf16f0c0"