Windows 10: new laptop keyboard locked

Discus and support new laptop keyboard locked in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When sticky keys turned off the keyboard locks 103287 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jalea148, Jan 27, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

new laptop keyboard locked

When sticky keys turned off the keyboard locks

:)

jalea148, Jan 27, 2018
  2. jalea148 Win User

When sticky keys turned on the keyboard locks

new laptop; if sticky keys are turned on the keyboard locks; sticky keys are turned off the keyboard works

on ancient laptop there is not a problem.

jalea148, Jan 27, 2018
  3. puipui(2) Win User
    Keyboard frozen when laptop placed on side

Hi,

I like to watch movies on the bed withthe laptop on its side. However the keyboard and touch pad is locked out. Is there a way to stop Windows 10 automatically freezing the keyboard and touchpad when you place a 2in1 laptop on its side. It is the new HP
    x360 Spectre

puipui(2), Jan 27, 2018
  4. zooburner Win User

Miss read post- deleted.

zooburner, Jan 27, 2018
Thema:

1. new laptop keyboard locked - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard locked

2. My laptop keyboard is locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is locked.: My laptop keyboard is locked. Second time this has happened. First time it seemed to just correct itself after a couple of days. I did a troubleshoot of the keyboard and nothing was found. My drivers are up to date. I am not a computer Whizz and am 76 years old but I do need...
  3. My laptop keyboard is locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard is locked.: My laptop keyboard is locked. Second time this has happened. First time it seemed to just correct itself after a couple of days. I did a troubleshoot of the keyboard and nothing was found. My drivers are up to date. I am not a computer Whizz and am 76 years old but I do need...
  4. new keyboard, no f-lock key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new keyboard, no f-lock key: Hi, I just bought a new keyboard: BLUETOOTH QHG-00015 I work as a developer and use the functions keys heavily . I couldn't find a function-lock key. using the Fn key every time is really annoying and make me sorry for buying the keyboard. do you have a solution for...
  5. New keyboard caps lock problem,

New keyboard caps lock problem,: I have a new ergonomic wired MS keyboard, Model #1878-1923 X22-18381-02 With caps lock turned off I get caps anyway, I just returned a keyboard to Amazon, and this second one does the same thing. My computer runs Windows 10 the keyboard Is USB connected to the computer....
  6. locked out of new laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of new laptop: I got an HP laptop as a gift. I was able to get on at first, but I entered an incorrect windows user id. Now it always asks for a pin for the wrong id. how can I get back to the original state or change the windows logon account....
  7. My laptop keyboard is locked

My laptop keyboard is locked: My keyboard is completely locked up and non-responsive. No function, or other keys work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-is-locked/0bd82b2c-381c-4612-9b75-a7fb9ed0881a
  8. No caps lock indicator with new keyboard?

No caps lock indicator with new keyboard?: I got a new keyboard. It does not have a light that shows caps lock on or off. And a desktop indicator no longer shows caps lock as being turned on or off. How can I make Windows indicate the caps lock setting? Thank you for your help. 61165
  9. Number Lock on new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Number Lock on new laptop: Got a new laptop today and number lock refuses to work. Am I missing something glaringly obvious. I made sure WIndows 10 is fully updated 44136
  10. New laptop locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop locked: I bought a new hp laptop, pulled it out of the box, started it up, and it was stuck on "just a moment" for over an hour. It suddenly restarted by itseld, and went to a login screen. The user is defaultuser0, password protected. Please help! 25658