Windows 10: New Laptop- Many Problems

Discus and support New Laptop- Many Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatlynSkye, May 10, 2022.

1. New Laptop- Many Problems

I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for the model. I have been to Best Buy for a new laptop 3 times now. My budget was $1000-$1600. I'm a college student. I need a working laptop to do assignments. And BOY- I have never been so stressed in my life. First one- shut down in the middle of an important photo-shop file I was working on, and the file was gone forever. Second one- scary blue screen thirty seconds out of the box. Third one- this one- I went back to ASUS, hoping for a miracle at

:)

KatlynSkye, May 10, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 10, 2022
  3. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! New Laptop- Many Problems :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, May 10, 2022
  4. New Laptop- Many Problems

Suggest new laptop/notebook

If portability is the main goal, in spite of graphics topping your requirement list, I'd rather go for Lenovo or Xiaomi (as far as I know, they're big players in your area) as I'm pretty much fed up with most of the traditional brands (I had terrible problems with HP, dell and acer, which's the best one among these in my experience).

So... A thinkpad as already suggested or a Xiaomi Air xx.

Regardless, take a look at this website where you can beautifully fine-tune your candidate list (no xiaomi available though):
    Laptop Comparison Chart

yesyesloud, May 10, 2022
Thema:

New Laptop- Many Problems

1. New Laptop- Many Problems - Similar Threads - Laptop Many Problems

2. New Laptop- Many Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop- Many Problems: I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for the model. I have been to Best Buy for a new laptop 3 times now. My budget was $1000-$1600. I'm a college student. I need a...
  3. Many BSOD problems on new machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD problems on new machine: Hi, I just bought new dell xps 7590 and first what I have done is RAM upgrade. Ive upgraed from 2x4 gb to 2x8gb Almost from the beggining Im getting BSOD everyday few times. Run dell diagnostics memtest - without problems but I still though that maybe this ram is...
  4. New laptop problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop problem: I bought a new laptop, and tried signing in to y windows, and it wont give me a reason. I tried connecting the device by registering it, and it says it doesnt recognize the serial number I try to login in on the new device and get this error 0x80190001 Please help...
  5. So many problems with new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many problems with new computer: I bought a new HP desktop one week ago. From the moment I turned it on for the first time it's been one problem after another. Every once in awhile I can stream a video, but for the most part I get the loading icon spinning around and around and nothing happens. The audio...
  6. Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop

Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop: I unstalled the latest update because my laptop would not boot and now everythung runs slow and i cant open attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-caused-many-problems-with-my/ccb76a8a-3c54-414a-bbdb-0f3fb4c56d89
  7. Fix for many sound problems for laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix for many sound problems for laptops: After trying driver updates and a number of other fixes, I found the best way to fix a number of audio problems, including those of the dock outputs, is to simply download and reinstall the audio software from the manufacturer of your laptop. For Lenovo laptops with Conexant...
  8. Many many Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many many Windows 10 problems: Windows 10 being hands down the worst OS I've ever had the displeasure of using, with no signs of improving, it is giving me a plethora of different critical problems with never any indication of what the causes are (previous versions were much more stable, but when errors...
  9. Problems with new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with new laptop: Split from this thread. please help me i just bought this laptop and im not good on them in the frist place nouthing but a pain in my bum what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-new-laptop/046253a0-5581-4950-8719-f5c94bd7a0dc
  10. So many problems with my laptop!

So many problems with my laptop!: Hi I am having issues with my laptop which is an HP Stream. I had it bought for me as a Christmas present back in 2016. Windows 10 is the operating system on it. So a few issues have developed on it over the past few months. I have listed them below: Keyboard unexpectedly...