Windows 10: New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app

Discus and support New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure if MS actually ended the Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 ? so you could look for a sticker ? That model seems to have been sold with XP,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kalicara, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Bat 1 Win User

New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app

I'm not sure if MS actually ended the Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 ? so you could look for a sticker ? That model seems to have been sold with XP, 7, and Linux. Don't know what you paid and a Win 10 license is fairly expensive.

Bat 1, Feb 1, 2018
  2. Kalicara Win User

I'll look into the free upgrade, I paid less than $200 for it. Thanks for you help Bat

Kalicara, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app

1. New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app - Similar Threads - laptop purchase missing

2. Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos: Hi all,I am working to download all of the photos in the Microsoft Photos App to an external hard drive. Last night I had pictures on the app dating back to 1999. Now the photos only date back to 2012. I am praying I havent lost 13 years of photos.I checked my recycle bin to...
  3. Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos: Hi all,I am working to download all of the photos in the Microsoft Photos App to an external hard drive. Last night I had pictures on the app dating back to 1999. Now the photos only date back to 2012. I am praying I havent lost 13 years of photos.I checked my recycle bin to...
  4. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  5. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  6. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi, I had to do a total reset of my laptop and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list. I have done a search here and tried the troubleshooting...
  8. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch: I have 2 x Windows 10 system. Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered". I have done the below steps but still can't find Photos installed. - run wsreset.exe - reset Microsoft Photo - re-registered Microsoft Photo via...
  9. Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App missing after Laptop reset.

Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App missing after Laptop reset.: I recently reset my Windows 10 Hewlett-Packard computer back to factory settings to fix some issues I'd encountered here and now. Anyway, after the reset, my computer no longer had the Microsoft Store nor the Windows Photo App, and I'm concerned. I've attempted using the...
  10. Microsoft Photos app missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos app missing: Hi, On our Windows 10 home computer my wife and I each have an account. Whereas I can run the Microsoft photos app, my wife cannot. On her account, when viewing 'apps & features' it does not exist. This is odd as the photos app must be a common app in the operating system....