Windows 10: New Laptop - Recovery/DDrive full

Discus and support New Laptop - Recovery/DDrive full in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I clear my DDrive? It's brand new and there is an issue with the DDrive being full. While I tried to clear the contents, it's a recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by darlingxtina, Jan 3, 2019.

1. New Laptop - Recovery/DDrive full

How can I clear my DDrive? It's brand new and there is an issue with the DDrive being full. While I tried to clear the contents, it's a recovery partition. I have an HP Pavilion.

:)

darlingxtina, Jan 3, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 3, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 3, 2019
  4. New Laptop - Recovery/DDrive full

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

New Laptop - Recovery/DDrive full

1. New Laptop - Recovery/DDrive full - Similar Threads - Laptop Recovery DDrive

2. The Ddrive shows its full, however the files inside are far too less in size. How to fix this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Ddrive shows its full, however the files inside are far too less in size. How to fix this??: Suddenly my D-drive started showing that its full. However, when I checked the total size of all files, it was way less. I restarted and then shut it down a couple of times, but no win. Has anyone come across such a thing.? How to fix it? Because now every now and then it is...
  3. New laptop - half full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop - half full hard drive: Hi, my laptop is brand new - I have appended the stats below my question; It has quite a small HD but the laptop is two weeks old. It runs fine but I noticed that my HD is more than HALF used already 265GB the biggest app I have is Sims4, which is 19GB, After that, there's...
  4. New laptop - half full hard drive

New laptop - half full hard drive: Hi, my laptop is brand new - I have appended the stats below my question; It has quite a small HD but the laptop is two weeks old. It runs fine but I noticed that my HD is more than HALF used already 265GB the biggest app I have is Sims4, which is 19GB, After that, there's...
  5. Will windows 10 stay on laptop after full recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 10 stay on laptop after full recovery?: I am doing a recovery and i am deleting all my files and everything else. Will windows 10 stay on my laptop or not? Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-stay-on-laptop-after-full-recovery/37eb1792-9cd3-4d72-a9bc-f066ee8f9944
  6. Will windows 10 stay on laptop after full recovery?

Will windows 10 stay on laptop after full recovery?: I am doing a recovery and i am deleting all my files and everything else. Will windows 10 stay on my laptop or not? Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-stay-on-laptop-after-full-recovery/37eb1792-9cd3-4d72-a9bc-f066ee8f9944
  7. Will windows 10 stay on laptop after full recovery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. recovery of full backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery of full backup: I did a "full backup" to external 1TB harddrive on old laptop - how do I restore all files, pictures, favorites, etc. to new laptop? Looked at recovery under settings but getting nothing but confused. Any ideas?...
  9. Recovery drive almost full on new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery drive almost full on new laptop: I just got a 2019 hp laptop a few days ago. The recovery drive says 1.71 GB free of 14.3 GB. Is it normal for it to be that full? I'd rather return it than have trouble down the road because of it....
  10. What is the recovery (D) "other" folder? Why is it nearly full? (This laptop is brand new.)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the recovery (D) "other" folder? Why is it nearly full? (This laptop is brand new.): Why am I told there are no folders to show me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-recovery-d-other-folder-why-is-it/0984d2ee-433c-4bb0-9298-6a020efd3c55"