Windows 10: New Laptop Sound Problems!

Discus and support New Laptop Sound Problems! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Guys, from the beginning sorry for my bad English, so this week i got a 99$ windows 10 laptop for school because was cheep and i really don't need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pandalaur, Mar 12, 2020.

1. New Laptop Sound Problems!

Hey Guys, from the beginning sorry for my bad English, so this week i got a 99$ windows 10 laptop for school because was cheep and i really don't need so much power for basic tasks like word and stuff like this, evrything work grate until last night when i i accidentally changed the volume my sound literaly died, i reset the PC, i reinstall the driver, nothing, but when i plugin a pair of headphones sound works fine, so any suggestions?

submitted by /u/pandalaur
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pandalaur, Mar 12, 2020

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 12, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue New Laptop Sound Problems! :p

cadaveca, Mar 12, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

New Laptop Sound Problems!

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

New Laptop Sound Problems!

1. New Laptop Sound Problems! - Similar Threads - Laptop Sound Problems

2. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  3. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  4. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with sound on ACER Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sound on ACER Laptop: Does anyone know what might cause this problem?The laptop screen suddenly turn off and speakers send weird noiseWindows 10 home on ACER nitro5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-sound-on-acer-laptop/a1b886c7-a637-4e7e-b65e-d5212ba44629
  6. New laptop problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop problem: I bought a new laptop, and tried signing in to y windows, and it wont give me a reason. I tried connecting the device by registering it, and it says it doesnt recognize the serial number I try to login in on the new device and get this error 0x80190001 Please help...
  7. HP laptop sound problems

HP laptop sound problems: Hello, I have an HP laptop which I use for school, but in the last 2 weeks I've been having sound problems with it, when I turn on my laptop and I log in into my user usually the sound icon seems to be right, but when I open any app that requires sound, like Opera GX, a...
  8. New PC with sound problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC with sound problems: Yesterday I bought a new PC. Everything’s been working fine except whenever I put some pressure on my CPU (for example starting up a video game) the headphones I wear starts making a buzz noise. I have tried updating the audio drivers. I have restarted my PC multiple times...
  9. Problems with new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with new laptop: Split from this thread. please help me i just bought this laptop and im not good on them in the frist place nouthing but a pain in my bum what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-new-laptop/046253a0-5581-4950-8719-f5c94bd7a0dc
  10. Problems with sound on new computer

Problems with sound on new computer: I got a new computer, but I got a very strange problem with the sound system. Most of the time the system wil play no sound. When I open Netflix or World of Tanks I hear nothing. But when I click the slider of the sound system in Windows, I hear the ping. When I open the...