Windows 10: New laptop - Weird colors

Discus and support New laptop - Weird colors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingKodiac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2rqqs/new_laptop_weird_colors/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingKodiac, Feb 12, 2020.

1. New laptop - Weird colors

/u/KingKodiac, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Screen weird different color strap issue

Hi,

Since the weird color strap also occurs in other apps, it seems that your graphics card driver is causing the issue. For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you install any Windows updates prior to this issue (e.g. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)?
    • What is the make and model of your graphics card?

In the meantime, we suggest updating the graphics card driver, and see if the issue will still occur.

Riel Alc, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Colors.
    • In the right pane, select the Accent color and close the Window and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 12, 2020
  4. New laptop - Weird colors

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

New laptop - Weird colors

1. New laptop - Weird colors - Similar Threads - laptop Weird colors

2. Colors looking weird when opening laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors looking weird when opening laptop: I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 with Windows 11. Starting last month, there have been three times when the colors on the screen turn weird right after opening my laptop. I'm not fully sure if a color inversion is the right term, but all the colors become darker. The screen...
  3. Colors looking weird when opening laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors looking weird when opening laptop: I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 with Windows 11. Starting last month, there have been three times when the colors on the screen turn weird right after opening my laptop. I'm not fully sure if a color inversion is the right term, but all the colors become darker. The screen...
  4. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  5. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  6. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Weird colors in video player.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird colors in video player.: When I try to play videos in the Movies and TV app the colors are all messed up. For example, yellow appears as blue, purple appears as green and so on. I have tried uninstalling the Movies and TV app and the problem hasn't dissapeared. I tried using the VLC video player and...
  8. New laptop's colors look weird compared to old one, how can I replicate the old coloring?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New laptop's colors look weird compared to old one, how can I replicate the old coloring?: I posted this on r/Dell since I feel it's probably more of a Dell thing than a Windows thing, but there may be a solution for it here too? After years of using a Dell Inspiron 5767 laptop, I've now got a new Inspiron 3793. Compared to the 5767, the colors on the 3793 feel...
  9. Weird colors on programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird colors on programs: [ATTACH] Hey there. I hope someone can help me with this as I've been having this issue for quite a while now. I'm not sure what it is and how to describe it, hence limited trouble shooting on my own, and why I am asking you guys for help. It happens very often in all...
  10. Taskbar weird color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar weird color: [ATTACH]I booted up my desktop this morning and for some reason everything exept from my background and settings has changed to this weird color. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-weird-color/05367b98-6ca0-4c21-9c3f-c4976fb7b3de