Windows 10: New Laptop - What are Things I Should Do?

Discus and support New Laptop - What are Things I Should Do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, everyone; I was hooing you could help me I'm planning on buying a new laptop (the HP Spectre x360) in a few days for work; I was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/valupe, Oct 7, 2020.

1. /u/valupe Win User

New Laptop - What are Things I Should Do?

Hello, everyone; I was hooing you could help me

I'm planning on buying a new laptop (the HP Spectre x360) in a few days for work; I was just wondering: what are things I need to do before starting to use the laptop? For instance, before powering it on, is it recommended to charge it fully - or, does it not matter? Should I do a backup of the system? If so, how should I? How should I update the drivers? Things like that I'm looking for advice on - and more.

Thank you

submitted by /u/valupe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/valupe, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Oct 7, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. New Laptop - What are Things I Should Do? - Similar Threads - Laptop are Things

2. Laptop keys are not doing what they should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keys are not doing what they should: hi there!I was playing games on my ASUS TUF Gaming+. I got the device recently and and it was working great until suddenly, my arrow key... malfunctioned ?my brightness went low and the screen snipping tool activated. I thought I may have accidently activated a key...
  3. Laptop keys are not doing what they should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keys are not doing what they should: hi there!I was playing games on my ASUS TUF Gaming+. I got the device recently and and it was working great until suddenly, my arrow key... malfunctioned ?my brightness went low and the screen snipping tool activated. I thought I may have accidently activated a key...
  4. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  5. What should I do with my laptop?

What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  6. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. laptop not coming on, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not coming on, what should I do?: hello, so i have a problem with my hp probook 640 G2 i5, 4gb ram laptop. the problem basically started 6th of April when I was just trying to play Asphalt 8 on it, and my laptop was connected to the Internet due to the fact that the game needs Internet connection to work, my...
  8. laptop not coming on, what should I do?

laptop not coming on, what should I do?: hello, so i have a problem with my hp probook 640 G2 i5, 4gb ram laptop. the problem basically started 6th of April when I was just trying to play Asphalt 8 on it, and my laptop was connected to the Internet due to the fact that the game needs Internet connection to work, my...
  9. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  10. [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luaykashef [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfc2g2/help_this_thing_took_an_hour_what_should_i_do/