Windows 10: New laptop what is this?

Discus and support New laptop what is this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] On a "New" laptop, I found this on the SSD using HxD:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VirtalPeguin, Jan 25, 2021.

1. New laptop what is this?

/u/VirtalPeguin, Jan 25, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

New laptop what is this?

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

New laptop what is this?

1. New laptop what is this? - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  3. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  4. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  6. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  7. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  8. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  9. Not giving me access to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not giving me access to my laptop.: My laptop is not allowing me to login. It is asking me for a verification code from my phone number and I don't have the phone number with me is there a way I can change the number to the one I have so I can have access to my laptop....
  10. Not giving me access to my laptop.

Not giving me access to my laptop.: My laptop is not allowing me to login. It is asking me for a verification code from my phone number and I don't have the phone number with me is there a way I can change the number to the one I have so I can have access to my laptop....