Windows 10: New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse

Discus and support New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse.Hi, I Clicked on a subdirectory located on an external 1Tb HDD formatted NTFS called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chris77, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Chris77 Win User

New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse

New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse.Hi, I Clicked on a subdirectory located on an external 1Tb HDD formatted NTFS called "Old cellphone photos", my finger like pulsed on the mouse not sure what happened, resulting in the directory went missing.I looked on ext HDD, main drive C, recycle bin, used search on each, unhide all files and searched again, its just nowhere to be found, I know it was there I specifically clicked on it.Has anybody experienced something similar-?

:)

Chris77, Oct 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  4. New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse

1. New Laptop-Windows 10 Home-Missing directory-Finger slip on mouse - Similar Threads - Laptop Home Missing

2. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  3. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  4. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing directory: Windows 11Started my computer this afternoon, tried to open my primary working directory. File Manager does not show it. Tried the hidden files option with no luck. I did not delete it, but did a restore from the Recycle bin. Still does not show up. The path is...
  6. Missing directory

Missing directory: Windows 11Started my computer this afternoon, tried to open my primary working directory. File Manager does not show it. Tried the hidden files option with no luck. I did not delete it, but did a restore from the Recycle bin. Still does not show up. The path is...
  7. Finger Print are disabled due to Windows Active Directory

Finger Print are disabled due to Windows Active Directory: Hi Support,I have windows 11 Professional Operating System. I have configured the User's account in Active directory so that user should not change the password and the password will never expired. If user forgotten the password,we will change the user password /reset in...
  8. Page slip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page slip: While using Windows the page slipped diagonally down the screen leaving a gap at the top and to the left side. I was able to restore the top margin using the usual click, mark and drag method, but this fails to restore the left margin to recentralise the page, leaving about...
  9. Windows 10 home on new laptop and it's validity.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home on new laptop and it's validity.: Hi, I just bought a new laptop online. It says it has windows 10 home 64 bit. However, in the discussions part, some one has asked if it's for lifetime validity and the answer is no. How is it possible? If the laptop comes with Windows 10, it is for the lifetime, right?...
  10. new laptop ---- Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new laptop ---- Windows 10 Home: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 1 laptop with windows 10 Home. Shouldn't the Windows 10 license be on sticker stuck to the laptop or on paperwork in the box the laptop came in?...