Windows 10: New Laptop with BSOD Issues

Discus and support New Laptop with BSOD Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion in August but I've encountered 4 BSOD issues since twice in Aygyst, once in September. They don't happen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JLim10, Dec 22, 2020.

1. JLim10 Win User

New Laptop with BSOD Issues

I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion in August but I've encountered 4 BSOD issues since twice in Aygyst, once in September. They don't happen in intervals nor when running a specific program so I can't pinpoint the problem. It happened again today and I'd like to check if maybe there's something that needs to be replaced with my laptop.

I've uploaded the dump files in this here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIZXaq6uzbEzRV3NmICoWrmOvwK?e=JQsWx1

:)

JLim10, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    New Laptop with BSOD Issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 22, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

1. New Laptop with BSOD Issues - Similar Threads - Laptop BSOD Issues

2. New laptop BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop BSOD.: I have recently purchased a new laptop Lenovo Loq 15 without OS. After installing Windows 11 and various drivers using GeForce Experience and Lenovo Vantage everything was running fine for the first few days, but now my system seems to crash at unexpected times usually when...
  3. New laptop BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop BSOD.: I have recently purchased a new laptop Lenovo Loq 15 without OS. After installing Windows 11 and various drivers using GeForce Experience and Lenovo Vantage everything was running fine for the first few days, but now my system seems to crash at unexpected times usually when...
  4. BSOD on new laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new laptop?: I recently got a HP OMEN OMEN Laptop 15 as a gift,, however every couple of days it has a BSOD for seemingly no reason? Here's some of my error logs. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  5. bsod on new laptop

bsod on new laptop: Hi just wondering the cause, thanks!
  6. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue on my granddads new laptop

HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue on my granddads new laptop: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  7. BSOD of new Laptop

BSOD of new Laptop: I recently purchased a new laptop, it's only a little over a month old and today while watching YouTube I got a BSOD, looking in BlueScreenView it seems to be related to Kaspersky Total Security which came free with my laptop purchase. Knowing it's Kaspersky related is all I...
  8. New laptop issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop issues: Just recently purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 10 and I keep repeatly getting a popup message from Windows giving me the option to either delete all apps from my computer and save my personal files, or to delete all apps and personal files from my computer. There is...
  9. Brand new laptop - BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new laptop - BSOD issues: Hi, I'm now at my wits end and hoping someone can help. I am not tech savvy so apologies for the dumb wording and descriptions. Background: I work for a small Not for profit and we purchased a new HP laptop in the new year. About 4 months in, I was continuously getting a...
  10. BSOD on new Laptop

BSOD on new Laptop: Hello - I just bought a new laptop, which came with a preinstalled windows 8.1. I immediately updated the computer to windows 10 without any issues. I have been using it for some days now, but upon during a movie playback I got my first BSOD (kernel security check...