Windows 10: New laptop with out windows key

Discus and support New laptop with out windows key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear all, Excuse me if my inquiry is useless and meaningless, but I am new here and new in Microsoft, and I do not have sufficient experience so my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KMEZ, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:47 PM.

1. KMEZ Win User

New laptop with out windows key

Dear all,

Excuse me if my inquiry is useless and meaningless, but I am new here and new in Microsoft, and I do not have sufficient experience so my inquiry is:

I bought a new laptop from hp but it does not have a Microsoft authentication for the activation key and contacted hp and no one responded to me and their customer service is very poor. I found a sticker on the device box that says Microsoft Key ID 13 number digits. I hope you will help me find the activation key.

Best Regards

KMEZ

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:49 PM
  3. n-ster Win User
  4. New laptop with out windows key

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Thema:

New laptop with out windows key

1. New laptop with out windows key - Similar Threads - laptop key

2. F3 and F4 keys not working on a keyboard plugged in a laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F3 and F4 keys not working on a keyboard plugged in a laptop.: Hey, can anyone help me? my F3 and F4 keys on my keyboard aren't working for some reason. any recommendations on how to fix it? the keyboard is plugged in my laptop, the F3 and F4 keys work on my laptop....
  3. i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.: please send me new activation key for my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-not-windows-activation-key-so-i-need-a-new/e3af803e-a13a-4d6b-965f-52d4dfcd0b83
  4. I'm not able to use my laptop because of the Control and Alt keys constantly being phantom...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm not able to use my laptop because of the Control and Alt keys constantly being phantom...: Yesterday, I realised that somehow, my Right Alt and Left Control keys were being spammed milliseconds apart all the time, making it IMPOSSIBLE to use my PC. You won't believe how wired Windows acts when those keys are being held down lol. Stuff doesn't open, text you type...
  5. Function keys on Evoo laptop

Function keys on Evoo laptop: I want to use F1 instead of pressing both Fn Key and F1. But I couldn't find out any solution to get into the BIOS and disable it. Can anyone help me please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-on-evoo-laptop/c24654a3-fd17-4aa6-ae05-b07d404b5692
  6. the alt keys in my laptop are not working since i have bought

the alt keys in my laptop are not working since i have bought: The alt keys in my laptop are not working since i have bought. how fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-alt-keys-in-my-laptop-are-not-working-since-i/0f5570a7-708a-404a-98fe-a7a7200c319e
  7. No Menu key on laptop

No Menu key on laptop: Hi! I just got a new laptop. I love it so far, other than one thing: its keyboard lacks the Menu key. I used to use it a lot with my old one, it's very convenient. Is there a way to somehow simulate its functionality? There is Shift+F10, but it's a very tricky combination to...
  8. keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.

keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.: this happens in two laptops. One is HP and another is dell. sometimes, the keys won't register when you press it. It feels like it comes and goes. The most unreliable key is backspace. some times it stops working for 10 seconds and then works perfectly for a while and then...
  9. Laptop asking for Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop asking for Bitlocker Recovery Key: My laptop has recently been stuck in a boot-loop where it keeps booting to the blue recovery menu probably because Windows is corrupted. I am unable to reset the computer as the drive is encrypted with bitlocker and I need a BitLocker Recovery Key. The problem is that I...
  10. Dell Laptop arrow keys and numpad not working

Dell Laptop arrow keys and numpad not working: My mom cleaned my laptop and now the numpad and arrow keys are not working. For example when I press up arrow key it inserts 100 at the beginning, pressing 7 writes 79 and presses enter. External keyboard is working fine. I have no idea what could this could be. And I can’t...