Windows 10: new laptop won't charge

Discus and support new laptop won't charge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a new hp laptop and it won't charge . i have tried unpluging it , taking out the battary , Moved from: Surface / Surface RT /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michelle#&, Apr 1, 2019.

1. new laptop won't charge

i got a new hp laptop and it won't charge . i have tried unpluging it , taking out the battary ,

Moved from: Surface / Surface RT / Getting started.

:)

michelle#&, Apr 1, 2019

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 1, 2019
  3. MikeTyson Win User
    Laptop Won't Turn On / Won't Charge

Hey, basically I have this laptop which used to work fine... I think it's an Acer or ASUS, cant remember cos I haven't seen it in a while (okay I'll come clean it's girlfriends laptop so whatever!) but basically.. it won't turn on and it won't charge. She's bought a new charger for it (£50 as well) and it still doesn't charge

I tried to take the bottom off, removing all the screws blah de blah but I could only get the panel off to see the motherboard, I couldn't get the entire rear plate off which is a shame cos it would've helped quite a lot.

Anywhoooo... does anyone have suggestions as to what this might be? *Smile new laptop won't charge :)

Thanksssssssssss

MikeTyson, Apr 1, 2019
  4. lemonline Win User

new laptop won't charge

Nokia E7 won´t start

thanks, I took it today to a... cellphone repair kind of store... they said something similar... if it works they will charge me 50 dols., if it does not work, they won´t charge me anything, so I guess it´s a good deal.

Friday night and I´m phoneless :smileymad:

lemonline, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

new laptop won't charge

1. new laptop won't charge - Similar Threads - laptop won't charge

2. Brand new laptop lagging and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop lagging and not charging: Hi,a week ago I got my new laptop and it has been working great. Yesterday while I was watching Netflix it suddenly started slowing down and it was as if I was watching a slideshow. When I unplug the charger my computer works like butter and is fine but when I plug it in it...
  3. Brand new laptop lagging and not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop lagging and not charging: Hi,a week ago I got my new laptop and it has been working great. Yesterday while I was watching Netflix it suddenly started slowing down and it was as if I was watching a slideshow. When I unplug the charger my computer works like butter and is fine but when I plug it in it...
  4. My laptop won't hold charge while in use despite getting a new battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't hold charge while in use despite getting a new battery: Hi,My HP Windows 10 laptop won't hold charge while it's in use, the white button appears on the side and it is classed as 'plugged in' but not charging. When I put the laptop in standby and leave it plugged in however, the button on the side turns orange to indicate it is...
  5. Laptop won't charge while powered on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't charge while powered on.: Hello, I recently got a HP OMEN AX243DX handed down to me by a family member and for some reason I can only get the laptop to charge when it is shutdown. When it is powered on and I plug it in the laptop detects the charger but only says "Plugged In' for maybe 5 seconds then...
  6. Laptop Won't Charge

Laptop Won't Charge: I've had an HP Omen laptop for a year and a half now. I recently updated to the newest windows 10 update and now it won't charge. I was able to get it to charge normally the other day, but it went back to saying "12% plugged in" and won't charge more than that. I've tried...
  7. My Laptop won't charge

My Laptop won't charge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/l9ols [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsa680/my_laptop_wont_charge/
  8. Laptop won't sleep when charging

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't sleep when charging: Hello, I have a question about my Win 10 Pro V 1903 laptop. When this laptop is on battery and I put it to sleep, it disconnects from my wireless and goes to sleep. That is what I want. However, when it is charging, it will neither go to sleep, nor will it disconnect from...
  9. New Laptop won't charge battery

New Laptop won't charge battery: My brand new out of the box ASUS laptop shows 0% battery (not charging). This model ASUS has a non-removable battery. I checked the drivers and all seem up to date. Is this a known problem and is there a windows software fix for it?...
  10. New Laptop Battery Not Charging

New Laptop Battery Not Charging: I have a Toshiba Satellite L550. The OEM battery was, at this point, eight years old and barely held a charge for more than 40 minutes if the AC adapter was unplugged. Went to a battery store today and got a replacement battery. I held my power button down while the AC was...