Windows 10: New laptop

Discus and support New laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I WANT A LAPTOP WITH THESE SPECS.....CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....!! OS:Windows 10 CPU:8th gen core i7(max cores)(core i9 if possible) RAM:16 gb... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dsp9801, Jul 16, 2019.

1. dsp9801 Win User

New laptop

I WANT A LAPTOP WITH THESE SPECS.....CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....!!

CPU:8th gen core i7(max cores)(core i9 if possible)
    RAM:16 gb
    STORAGE:1 TB SSD(fastest)
    Screen:maximum resolution(4K)
    DISPLAY:2 in 1, 10 finger touch screen,(convert in tablet if possible)
    Battery:10+ hours
    DISPLAY:Small as possible(like 11"-14")
    PORTS: 2 USB-A, 1 USB-C, 1 THUNDERBOLT 3, memory card, EXPRESS card, 1 hedphone jack, 1 microphone jack, 1 HDMI, 1 DISPLAY PORT
    Connectivity:802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 antenna and bluetooth
    Graphic card:max level(as you suggest)
    Keypad:backlite,fingerprint sensor
    Front facing camara,windows hello support, (rear facing camara if possible)
    Brand:anyone
    Price:don't care about it(must include monthly financing option via any store)

:)

dsp9801, Jul 16, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

New laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

New laptop

1. New laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. New Windows 10 Laptop does not recognise a Line-In through the Jack input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Windows 10 Laptop does not recognise a Line-In through the Jack input: Hello, My windows 7 laptop has the option for line-in when you plug in something to the Jack input: [ATTACH] However my new Windows 10 Laptop does not have this option: [ATTACH] How do I get the Line In option? Thanks...
  3. microsoft updates since 7/31/19 causing my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft updates since 7/31/19 causing my laptop to crash: My PC was running like a top until updates for Windows, as well as the new rollout of Office 365, causing my system to frequently crash. Have applied fixes via the Troubleshooter, but that still does not stop these constant interruptions. Do the Microsoft gurus BETA test this...
  4. Microsft laptop devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft laptop devices: Hello someone please help me i'm trying to download a game, but my desktop doesn't show up on the devices i tried many ways to try and have my desktop listed on my devices, but it wont show up can someone help me fix the problem....
  5. Can't connect to ssh from windows 10 laptop on local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to ssh from windows 10 laptop on local network: I used to be able to connect my Windows 10 laptop to my Fedora box on the local network and remotely, but now I can only connect remotely. My Windows 10 desktop can still connect. When I bought this laptop it had problems with FTP - if I tried to ftp multiple files, for...
  6. Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10: The problem has shown on the subject line. I used an external monitor before in a extend pattern which made the screen of my laptop became the second screen. And recently I moved my house and used the laptop without the external monitor, and from that time on my laptop...
  7. How to permament lock/unlock keyboard in laptop (2-in-1) in open position

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permament lock/unlock keyboard in laptop (2-in-1) in open position: Hello, My problem is to find one grey system icon with keyboard option. Normally in past after win10 installed on laptops I had at least two "grey icons" in tray - like pictogram for "Fn" and "Keyboard" "Fn" icon is showing if Fn key is permament ON or OFF. "Keyboard"...
  8. .Newly-upgraded Windows 10 laptop repeatedly shuts down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    .Newly-upgraded Windows 10 laptop repeatedly shuts down: After upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, it repeatedly shuts down after about 15 minutes. I have applied all the fixes I can find regarding sleep settings, fast start disable etc. but nothing has helped...
  9. moving the windows 10 home from laptop to pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    moving the windows 10 home from laptop to pc: hello everyone! i have a windows 10 home version ,installed on my laptop. But now i want to buy a desktop . so how can i use the windows 10 with product key, installed on my laptop to desktop? i will not use the same windows 10 in both device in short i want to move or...
  10. Ethernet on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet on laptop: Where and how do you set up ethernet on Acer laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-on-laptop/d7be584a-8956-4cc1-8946-77e92e14cfa2