Windows 10: new laptop

Discus and support new laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi there from a about week or so i got a new laptop lenovo ideapad s340 and all was going normal and i registered in my usual accounts but when i turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LoKa_Wael, Oct 19, 2019.

1. LoKa_Wael Win User

new laptop

hi there from a about week or so i got a new laptop lenovo ideapad s340 and all was going normal and i registered in my usual accounts but when i turn on my laptop next day all my accounts were signed out every day now i have login again and again my gmail my soundcloud my facebook account and etc also when i link my bluetooth headphone every time the sound goes to 88 every time no matter how much i customize the sound it just go this loud every time i connect to the headphone and it also doesn't connect to it automatically for some reason i have to connect them from settings at general my laptop doesn't save my customization to some point but my files are saved fine my background picture is also saved i tried verifying Microsoft account and local account but it was no use what should i do ???

:)

LoKa_Wael, Oct 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

new laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

new laptop

1. new laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop: Hi I'm trying to access the bios settings on my Microsoft studio laptop to change the boot device order. But i can't, it ask me for a system password which i don't have.Can anyone help me?Liam...
  3. I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop: Hi I'm trying to access the bios settings on my Microsoft studio laptop to change the boot device order. But i can't, it ask me for a system password which i don't have.Can anyone help me?Liam...
  4. there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...: ErrorsCPU Utilization:Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor utilization is very low. Review processor utilization for individual processes to determine which...
  5. there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...

there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...: ErrorsCPU Utilization:Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor utilization is very low. Review processor utilization for individual processes to determine which...
  6. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  7. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  8. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I can't login to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my laptop: when I open up my laptop and i usually login with my pin it says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your PIN again. And when I try click set up my PIN, it says just a moment and loads then it does nothing so if I click it again, it says search...
  10. I can't login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my laptop: when I open up my laptop and i usually login with my pin it says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your PIN again. And when I try click set up my PIN, it says just a moment and loads then it does nothing so if I click it again, it says search...