Windows 10: New Laptop

Discus and support New Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new laptop which wants my microsoft account as part of set up. I created a new one but I think I now have 2 accounts? I thought my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wayne 1955, Dec 21, 2019.

1. New Laptop

I have a new laptop which wants my microsoft account as part of set up. I created a new one but I think I now have 2 accounts? I thought my laptop would automatically use my old current account? How do I find all my accounts?

:)

Wayne 1955, Dec 21, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

New Laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

New Laptop

1. New Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  3. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  4. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  5. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  6. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  7. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  8. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  10. laptop not detecting headphone jack

laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...