Windows 10: New Laptop

Discus and support New Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop and i thought that it has a free soft ware but it freezing on the doc window requesting from me to inter something to operate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by omar.hammam, May 4, 2020.

1. New Laptop

I bought a new laptop and i thought that it has a free soft ware

but it freezing on the doc window requesting from me to inter something to operate New Laptop 23560e70-f50c-458e-ab61-36152f314360?upload=true.jpg

:)

omar.hammam, May 4, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 4, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, May 4, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

New Laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 4, 2020
Thema:

New Laptop

1. New Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  3. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  4. laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?: my laptop goes bluescreen when i unplug my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluesrceen-when-i-unplug-my-wired-mouse-how/566f25ea-c957-4cf4-a26a-74b38c0b1b68
  5. laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?

laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?: my laptop goes bluescreen when i unplug my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluesrceen-when-i-unplug-my-wired-mouse-how/566f25ea-c957-4cf4-a26a-74b38c0b1b68
  6. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f
  7. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f
  8. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  9. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  10. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...