Windows 10: new laptop

Discus and support new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I migrate everything, OS, files, programs, apps, to new laptop ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pablo Tito Portuondo, Aug 5, 2020.

1. new laptop

how do I migrate everything, OS, files, programs, apps, to new laptop ??

:)

Pablo Tito Portuondo, Aug 5, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

new laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

new laptop

1. new laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  3. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  4. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  5. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  6. this is my laptop i have hellow face but it didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this is my laptop i have hellow face but it didn't work: i have hellow face but it didn't work i have nice cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-my-laptop-i-have-hellow-face-but-it-didnt/53acb789-2cd8-41d9-b33d-200b9f32a6ab
  7. this is my laptop i have hellow face but it didn't work

this is my laptop i have hellow face but it didn't work: i have hellow face but it didn't work i have nice cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-my-laptop-i-have-hellow-face-but-it-didnt/53acb789-2cd8-41d9-b33d-200b9f32a6ab
  8. this is my laptop i have hellow face but it didn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  10. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...