Windows 10: New Laptop

Discus and support New Laptop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How to transfer all my data from old laptop to new. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop/197ad842-6808-40e9-a342-9dbeeae7c050 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RobertSnowden48, May 13, 2021.

1. New Laptop

How to transfer all my data from old laptop to new.

:)

RobertSnowden48, May 13, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 13, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 13, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

New Laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 13, 2021
Thema:

New Laptop

1. New Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  3. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  4. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't login to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my laptop: when I open up my laptop and i usually login with my pin it says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your PIN again. And when I try click set up my PIN, it says just a moment and loads then it does nothing so if I click it again, it says search...
  6. I can't login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my laptop: when I open up my laptop and i usually login with my pin it says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your PIN again. And when I try click set up my PIN, it says just a moment and loads then it does nothing so if I click it again, it says search...
  7. I can't login to my laptop

8. I accidently closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation the exact laptop is the HP ProBook x360 11 G1 11.6" TouchScreen Notebook PC - INTEL PENTIUM N4200 1.1GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 10...
  9. I accidently closed my laptop during an update

I accidently closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation the exact laptop is the HP ProBook x360 11 G1 11.6" TouchScreen Notebook PC - INTEL PENTIUM N4200 1.1GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 10...
  10. I accidently closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade