Windows 10: New Laptop

Discus and support New Laptop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How to transfer all my data from old laptop to new. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop/197ad842-6808-40e9-a342-9dbeeae7c050 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RobertSnowden48, May 13, 2021.

1. New Laptop

How to transfer all my data from old laptop to new.

:)

RobertSnowden48, May 13, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 13, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 13, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

New Laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 13, 2021
Thema:

New Laptop

1. New Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. Laptop Resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Resetting: Hi,I would like to ask what takes so long for my laptop to reset,I tried to reset my laptop to factory and now it keeps on turning off and on and the screen stuck at 64%,I’ve been leaving it to on and off by itself for like nearly 10hours...
  3. My laptop is on continous restart loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is on continous restart loop: my windows is on continous restart loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-continous-restart-loop/ee3e2895-1f99-41dc-b078-9fc65689f9b4
  4. how to fix screen flickering in laptop under w10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix screen flickering in laptop under w10: My laptop suffers from heavily screen fickering since undating to win 10 , although trying to fix the error in several method, but it is not done. so the whole win 10 to be uninstall deleting all personal files and apps. The result is :Screen flickering still flasing up and...
  5. On my windows 10 pro laptop, the "Type here to search" turns like highlighted black- what...

in Cortana
    On my windows 10 pro laptop, the "Type here to search" turns like highlighted black- what...: On my laptop the type to search here is highlighted and when I hover my mouse over it, it goes away. However sometimes it just comes back? Any help please?...
  6. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi, The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...
  7. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi,The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...
  8. media creation tool error 0xC1900101- 0x20017 on Hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    media creation tool error 0xC1900101- 0x20017 on Hp laptop: Hello I tried running the media creation tool so i can get from version 1909 to 21h1 but fails!!The error is media creation tool error 0xC1900101- 0x20017Specifications:Error message:...
  9. Onn 2 in 1 laptop has the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onn 2 in 1 laptop has the blue screen of death: I have an Onn 2 in 1 laptop, I purchased at Walmart over a year ago. It was working just fine I use it every day for work. On June 9 there was an update for the computer so I went and updated it but now anytime you open it, it shows the sad face with the blue screen and I...
  10. How do I set up a laptop with a static address no DHCP for work WiFi network but DHCP for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set up a laptop with a static address no DHCP for work WiFi network but DHCP for...: I have a Windows 10 20H2 laptop that I use on several WiFi networks getting address settings by DHCP, but I also use it on a work network without DHCP, which uses static address settings. I have tried various ways of setting it up, and it seems that I have to manually create...