Windows 10: New laptop

Discus and support New laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’ve just got my new laptop which in a Lenovo idea pad. I turned it on and for an hour it’s just had ‘just a moment’ on with a blue screen. The laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leahvesty, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Leahvesty Win User

New laptop

I’ve just got my new laptop which in a Lenovo idea pad. I turned it on and for an hour it’s just had ‘just a moment’ on with a blue screen. The laptop hasn’t been used before and I don’t know if this is normal? Thank you.

:)

Leahvesty, Sep 18, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

New laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

New laptop

1. New laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  3. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  4. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  6. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  7. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  9. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  10. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...