Windows 10: New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard

Discus and support New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to get the wireless keyboard and mouse to work that came with the computer. It is not working. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trinity1018, Jan 19, 2020.

1. New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard

I am trying to get the wireless keyboard and mouse to work that came with the computer. It is not working. Please help

:)

trinity1018, Jan 19, 2020

2. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jan 20, 2020
  3. keyboard is inop when trying to use new mouse

Hello William,

Device interference or conflict can cause difficulties in using both of your new wireless mouse and keyboard. Let us try to determine the root cause of this. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried to use or connect the new wireless mouse on another device and check if the same thing occurs?
    • When you first connected the new mouse, did it prompt you to install any drivers?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, may we know the exact procedures that you have taken so far?

Initially, you might want to try the suggested troubleshooting tips listed on this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    . This will supply you with the basic procedures on how you can rectify some of the mouse and keyboard issues upon setup.

Feel free to leave any additional information about your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard

1. New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - Lenovo trying connect

2. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups: I am having connectivity issues with my wireless keyboard and mouse. They seem to work fine for the most part but every minute or so, the connection is lost for a second or two. If I am moving the mouse around the cursor freezes, and then jumps ahead to where t would have...
  3. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups: I am having connectivity issues with my wireless keyboard and mouse. They seem to work fine for the most part but every minute or so, the connection is lost for a second or two. If I am moving the mouse around the cursor freezes, and then jumps ahead to where t would have...
  4. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...
  6. bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard

bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard: Bought new Logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but wireless keyboard will not type. help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-logitech-mouse-mouse-works-fine-but-no/58f71186-e078-4adc-88c3-57d15fac4ea2
  7. Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to...

Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to...: Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to connect. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ms-wireless-all-in-one-keyboard/71d08812-6c33-4bd2-927e-453ac68ea366
  8. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  9. change wireless keyboard & mouse to a plug in one

change wireless keyboard & mouse to a plug in one: my pavilion all in one came with a wireless mouse & keyboard how do I change it out for a connected mouse & keyboard? I don't particularly care for the wireless environment....
  10. trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc

trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc: Can anyone help us connect a new logitech mouse to our desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-new-logitech-wireless-mouse-to/d7ba95c7-972e-4241-93ba-c62dc6d3c335