Windows 10: New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10

Discus and support New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently got a new Lenovo computer. However, after hitting the power button for the first time, it was able to startup. However, it could not put a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by asd.andrew, Sep 14, 2018.

1. New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10

I recently got a new Lenovo computer. However, after hitting the power button for the first time, it was able to startup. However, it could not put a PIN on the computer, and then on the services tab it could not get past the part where it asks for permission to use location and to use targeted advertising.

It just kept saying "Something went wrong"

Computer is a Lenovo IDEAPAD 330S 81FB0028US from Staples.

:)

asd.andrew, Sep 14, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 14, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10

1. New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lenovo Computer starts

2. Can't start up my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't start up my computer: Last night my computer wasn't running properly so I did what anyone would do and pushed restart but that has now led to it only allowing me to go to the opening lock screen and no further. Once that point has been reached my keyboard and mouse are no longer functional and the...
  3. New Windows 10 install keeps crashing on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows 10 install keeps crashing on start up: Hi all, I was gifted a 2015 built high end PC that only needed an SSD to run. I installed the SSD, installed Windows 10 via USB, downloaded chrome, Steam, Norton Security, and LoL. Starting playing games to see how it ran. After exiting any game, everything stops working,...
  4. I can't start up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't start up my computer: Today i ran Ableton Live on my pc and then it crashed so i had to force shutdown it. When i restart my pc, i go back to Abortion Live i chose not to recover from the saves done just now later my screen turned black for a few sec and return normal, but the screen freeze and i...
  5. Brand New Pc Start up/first windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brand New Pc Start up/first windows 10 Installation: My newly built pc boots up windows 10 successfully. Although when i press set up windows. It gives me an error code. The error code is 0x8007000d. It says that im missing a file. What should i do?...
  6. My new Lenovo legion laptop gets stuck in start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My new Lenovo legion laptop gets stuck in start up: When my new laptop first started up went fine. But did all off windows updates now stuck at command prompt X: \windows\system32>. A winpeshl.ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched. Please help Thank you Steve huth...
  7. New Computer Start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Computer Start-up: Hi - My name is Allie. I just purchased a new HP Touch Screen computer and I have to set up my preferences i.e., my internet provider, file transfer without dragging any viruses along, photo and favorites. My carrier is Comcast. I use the Norton protection program that is...
  8. Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Over, New Lenovo Setup: Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came. Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding bkmks often didn't work or went somewhere else, help menu limited. I read Edge does not allow dsktp shtcts, uses taskbar...
  9. Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up: Hello, I have Windows 7 pc, installed 10 worked for two days, now won't start up. Tried repairing in safe mode, goes so far then says it can't repair. I have set Windows 7 as startup system, but says api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll missing. Please help. Need my...
  10. New Win 10 install-computer locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win 10 install-computer locks up: It is a process of elimination I'm afraid. Sorry I can't suggest anything more useful.