Windows 10: New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi

Discus and support New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been having a persistent connection issue with my new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I can see my network in the menu and I've set it up to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexRagon1, Jun 5, 2020.

1. New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi

Been having a persistent connection issue with my new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10.

I can see my network in the menu and I've set it up to connect automatically, but it keeps disconnecting. Sometimes it will reconnect itself, but other times I have to pull the menu back up and select my network. Sometimes this works, sometimes it says it can't connect. It's not the network losing its internet access, the laptop is dropping the connection entirely.

I have no issues with WiFi access on my phone and I've unplugged/reset my Xfinity router.

Not sure where to go from here. Thanks.

:)

AlexRagon1, Jun 5, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Jun 5, 2020
  3. New lenovo laptop will not connect to wifi

I have recently brought a new Lenovo laptop and have started using it.

Earlier today, it was connected to the wifi and allowed me to use the Internet. Now, it says the wifi is on but it won't connect to the wifi and will not let me use the Internet.

Please help.

Thank you.

LisaCrossthwaite, Jun 5, 2020
  4. New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi

laptop cant connect or stay connected to internet

And please do check that is the connection problem is occurring with that specific WiFi router or with others too? Try to connect using different router, and if you don't have a router try connecting it to WiFi hotspot and test it.
    I had that problem when my old-router stopped working I replaced it with new one and in a day my laptop HP-450 was unable to connect to it whereas all other devices were connected. At first I had the same feeling that my laptop was not working and tried every thing but nothing worked. Then I tried connecting to my WiFi hotspot and it worked even in long range. Then I called Dlink and got it replaced. With the new router I had no problems.
    Also do check the number of devices connected.

Vineet Reddy, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi

1. New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop won't

2. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  3. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  4. Laptop won't stay on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't stay on: To keep my laptop stay on i need to press the power button and any other random button simultaneously. The random button must be continously pressed otherwise the laptop would go into sleep mode or power off. What's the issue and can you guide me to a solution....
  5. Laptop won't stay on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't stay on: To keep my laptop stay on i need to press the power button and any other random button simultaneously. The random button must be continously pressed otherwise the laptop would go into sleep mode or power off. What's the issue and can you guide me to a solution....
  6. wifi will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi will not stay connected: i am beyond over this i did have an ethernet connection but have moved and that is not an optionstart off connected it may last 2 min may last 10 then drops and reconnects sometimes this is any wifi network including mobile hotspots.. i have updated drivers, restore factory...
  7. Laptop Won't connect to wifi

Laptop Won't connect to wifi: Hello, when I attempt to connect to wifi on my laptop it says "can't connect to this network". I have already tried ipconfig which doesn't work when not connected, and I already have the most updated driver. However, I can connect to wifi if I uninstall the network driver and...
  8. Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi: I've had my laptop for a couple of years and this only became a problem a few months ago. My laptop absolutely refuses to just stay on the WiFi, and it's incredibly infuriating. I can't download anything without my laptop deciding not to cooperate. The troubleshooter only...
  9. WiFi Will not Stay Connected

WiFi Will not Stay Connected: I have a Asus Q200E and i have windows 10 on the computer. When using my Mac, it never has problems staying connected to the wifi so I know that is not the issue. I need help with this issue. Thanks...
  10. WiFi won't stay connected? Can't reset router

WiFi won't stay connected? Can't reset router: So recently, I've built my own pc with a qualcomm atheros ar9287 wifi adapter. The first day I tested it, it worked fine. Today, it would not stay connected to the network. The connection keeps disappearing, despite it showing up on my phone and laptop. Eventually, the...