Windows 10: New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades

Discus and support New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’re among the breed of gamers who like to take their action on the go, you’ll want to check out the five gaming laptops Lenovo has beefed up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades

Source: Mobile mayhem abounds with Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

gamescom 2017: Lenovo announces new Windows 10 Legion gaming towers

Source: gamescom 2017: Lenovo announces new Legion gaming towers powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Apr 23, 2019
  4. shovenose Win User

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades :)

shovenose, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades - Similar Threads - Lenovo Legion IdeaPad

2. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts: For the past week or so my laptop has randomly restarted without warning. It gives me the BSOD and says it ran into an error and needs to restart. I don't have any idea of what's causing it, but can give any information DMP Files, system info if need be....
  5. Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts: For the past week or so my laptop has randomly restarted without warning. It gives me the BSOD and says it ran into an error and needs to restart. I don't have any idea of what's causing it, but can give any information DMP Files, system info if need be....
  6. Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts

7. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  8. new lenovo ideapad

new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  9. BSOD - SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR on new Lenovo Legion 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR on new Lenovo Legion 5: Hi, I have a new (2 weeks old) Lenovo Legion 5 that just blue screened. I'm running Windows 10 x64, v2004 (Build 19041.388). Here is a link to the requested log files: Dropbox - JBP-LAPTOP-2020-(2020-08-05_18-13-18).zip - Simplify your life The BSOD occurred as I tried to...
  10. New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs: [ATTACH] The latest wave of Lenovo Legion PCs equips gamers with advances such as cooler thermals, keyboard improvements and extended battery life. The latest 10th Gen Intel Core H-Series or AMD Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processors power this lineup, and up to the recently...