Windows 10: New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Discus and support New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Technology is driven by the next big thing and at Transform 3.0 at Accelerate, Lenovo is launching a new sub-brand dedicated to small and medium-sized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

:)

Brink, May 13, 2019

2. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, May 13, 2019
  3. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

I recently purchased a LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14. My account has me listed as having a

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business 52159258-80d4-4b52-9b41-3f416c00ac5c.png?n=Laptop.228.png

DESKTOP-KVC74NU
    • 20FY0002US

It shows a picture of a laptop but is listed as a DESKTOP. Why?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

kaydellsears, May 13, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

New ThinkPad and Lenovo PCs Extend Small Business Choice

Lenovo today announced its latest portfolio of laptops and desktops specifically designed for the small and medium business. Loaded with the latest technology and stylish designs, the portfolio includes the ThinkPad E Series, the updated Lenovo M, B and E line of laptops and S series desktops including elegant all-in-ones. Small and medium businesses are looking for PC solutions to reduce IT headaches and increase efficiency and collaboration between employees in the office and on the road. They need to keep business data safe and ensure critical data protection as they look towards expanding their business information and services to the cloud.

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business 3a_thm.jpg

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business 3b_thm.jpg

A Perfect Balance In and Out of the Office - ThinkPad E Series
    The trustworthy and reliable ThinkPad E-Series, available with 14-inch and 15.6-inch anti-glare displays, offers remarkable performance, exceptional mobility and outstanding features for small business users seeking leading edge technology that addresses their needs and offers incredible value.
    • Optional fingerprint security to protect from external threats and facilitate PC access by allowing users to create more complex and secure passwords linked to their fingerprint.
    • Up to nine hours of battery life for virtually all day performance out of the office.
    • The latest generation Intel and AMD processors offering up to ten percent raw performance increase and up to thirty four percent for integrated graphics.
    • Power users will welcome the optional inclusion of discrete graphics, up to 16 GB of memory and solid state storage for increased muscle and efficiency.
    • Flexible ports including three USB3, one HDMI and a Gigabit Ethernet for easier remote access and management in the office.
    • The ThinkPad E560 features an Intel RealSense Technology 3D camera. With an ever increasing number of 3D applications to support design and creativity, collaboration and facial recognition security, the possibilities are practically endless.
    • ThinkPad E series is also kinder to the environment with Energy Star 6 and GreenGuard compliance and EPEAT Gold worldwide certification.
    Finally, Lenovo offers a wide selection of warranty upgrades, services and enhanced support options to protect customer investment, manage total cost of ownership and reduce those IT headaches.

Design and Budget Conscious Essential Computing

The latest Lenovo desktops and laptops are packed with features and stylish designs for businesses looking for excellent value with business-class features to ensure a secure and efficient working environment.

Featuring the latest Intel or AMD processors, these updated models include solid state drives and discrete graphics in selected models and WiFi and Bluetooth for easy connection to wireless networks and peripherals, perfect for open office or reception environments and retail premises.

The desktops offer a variety of display sizes and configurations and include powerful security features such as Smart USB protection and Lenovo Bluetooth Lock:
    • Lenovo S series all-in-one desktops offer sleek and stylish designs with versatile performance and affordable value. Available in a selection of screen sizes, including 19.5-inch and 21.5-inch or 23-inch full HD displays with optional touchscreen to take best advantage of Windows 10.
    • Lenovo S200 tower desktop and S500 small form factor are ideal solutions for customers looking for classic desktops with large storage options and upgrade flexibility. The compact small form factor S500 is versatile and twenty six percent smaller than typical small factor desktops.
    The laptops vary from feature packed and budget friendly to thin and light with high performance:
    • The latest Lenovo M41 laptop is ideal for business traveler seeking power in a thin and light package. Weighing just over four pounds, it comes with a 14-inch full HD IPS antiglare display. Featuring up to the latest Intel Core i7 processor, discrete AMD Radeon R7 graphics, 16GB memory and solid state storage, it offers uncompromising performance for up to nine hours on the move.
    • Ideal for the business traveler wanting enhanced security, the powerful Lenovo E41 and E51 laptops offer a 14 inch and 15.6 inch display respectively up to full HD, includes optional fingerprint security and an extensive suite of productivity applications.
    • Lenovo B41 and B51 offer incredible value for money for day to day business needs. Surprisingly affordable and available in a wide range of configurations, these laptops can be set up to suit whatever the customers' requirements.
    "Small business users want to be mobile and secure and seek reliable high performance computing to work on their terms. Laptops for total mobile flexibility with excellent battery life or stylish desktops to meet the rigorous tasks of today's office and retail environments," said Dilip Bhatia, vice president PC Design and Marketing, Lenovo. "Our latest range of products designed for small businesses deliver on all fronts and offer customers peace of mind with class-leading security features, renowned reliability and performance options giving them the freedom to work how they want."

Pricing and Availability
    • ThinkPad E460 and E465 will be available from November with a starting price of $549 and $449 respectively.
    • ThinkPad E560 and E565 will be available from November with a starting price of $549 and $479 respectively.
    • Lenovo S200z, S400z, S405z and S500z all-in-one desktops will be available in selected markets from Q4 2015. Please contact local representatives for pricing.
    • Lenovo S200 Tower and S500 small form factor will be available in selected markets from Q4 2015. Please contact local representatives for pricing.
    • Lenovo M41, E41, E51, B41 and B51 laptops will be available in selected markets from Q4 2015. Please contact local representatives for pricing.

btarunr, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business - Similar Threads - Lenovo ThinkBook 13s

2. Bluetooh earphones connect but cannot use any of their features - ThinkBook 13s G2 ITL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooh earphones connect but cannot use any of their features - ThinkBook 13s G2 ITL: The earphones are Huawei Freebuds Pro and the computer is mentioned in the question title.I've already tried:- Restarting computer- Un-pair and pair Bluetooth earphones again- Updating and installing the newest drivers from Lenovo's official page for this specific serial...
  3. Bluetooh earphones connect but cannot use any of their features - ThinkBook 13s G2 ITL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooh earphones connect but cannot use any of their features - ThinkBook 13s G2 ITL: The earphones are Huawei Freebuds Pro and the computer is mentioned in the question title.I've already tried:- Restarting computer- Un-pair and pair Bluetooth earphones again- Updating and installing the newest drivers from Lenovo's official page for this specific serial...
  4. Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  5. Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14

Sleep timer issue on Lenovo Thinkbook 14: My Lenovo Thinkbook 14 IIL 20SL laptop has a problem with the sleep timer when it's charging. It can't sleep automatically when charging, but I already set the sleep timer 30 minutes. However it can sleep normally when I put my laptop to sleep manually using the power menu in...
  6. Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.: Using Windows 11 Pro on a Lenovo laptop. Camera is disconnecting and system can no longer find it. Camera does not even appear in Device manager. Seems to happen when there is a glitch in MS Teams or when a system update is done. Sometimes I have been able to fix it by doing...
  7. Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.

Camera not found by system on Lenovo Thinkbook.: Using Windows 11 Pro on a Lenovo laptop. Camera is disconnecting and system can no longer find it. Camera does not even appear in Device manager. Seems to happen when there is a glitch in MS Teams or when a system update is done. Sometimes I have been able to fix it by doing...
  8. Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo thinkbook 13s IWL sleep mode shutsdown computer after windows 2004 update.: Hi, after updating to windows 10 2004 version my computer will restart when it enters sleep mode. Before 2004 I could work around this by changing pcie power state from advanced power settings to off and sleep would work fine. But in version 2004 regedit key csEnabled is...
  9. ThinkBook 13s-IWL keeps crashing after big update of Windows 10 at November.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ThinkBook 13s-IWL keeps crashing after big update of Windows 10 at November.: Hello Since the big Windows 10 update in November, I have been experiencing crashes when launching Adobe products. I referred to the following link, but it does not solve the problem....
  10. Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo expands ThinkBook portfolio: Lenovo has expanded its ThinkBook portfolio with a new generation of laptops powered by Intel or AMD, built for a work-from-anywhere world. They have a dual-tone top cover and ultra-narrow display bezels built for immersive viewing experiences. [ATTACH] ThinkBook 13 Gen 2...