Windows 10: New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

Discus and support New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...yle-and-power/

:)

Brink, Aug 14, 2018

2. Lenovo Announces the ThinkPad P50 and P70 Mobile Workstations

Lenovo today unveiled the beginning of a new family of mobile workstation innovations, the ThinkPad P50 and P70, at the SIGGRAPH 2015 Conference and Exhibition. These new ThinkPad P Series systems are the best-performing and most reliable mobile workstations available and are designed to run the most demanding Independent Software Vendor (ISV) applications.

"We've built features into these machines that were previously unachievable in a notebook, making them the most versatile and highest-performing mobile workstations ever," said Victor Rios, vice president and general manager, Workstations, Lenovo. "We're focused on making sure users have the tools necessary to drive innovation. That is why we are expanding our portfolio and raising the standard of mobile workstation performance. Introducing the ThinkPad P Series unites our mobile portfolio with our existing award-winning line of tower workstations, the ThinkStation P Series."

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation Lenovo_ThinkPad_P50_001_thm.jpg

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation Lenovo_ThinkPad_P70_001_thm.jpg

Meet the New ThinkPad P Series
    ThinkPad P70: Designed for high-end professionals in industries ranging from media and entertainment to oil and gas, the Lenovo ThinkPad P70 introduces a 17-inch mobile workstation to the ThinkPad family. The new offering comes packed with the most memory and storage ever found in a mobile workstation. The ThinkPad P70 is loaded with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory and the ability to handle up to four storage devices and up to a terabyte of SSD storage, utilizing the latest PCIe technology for speeds up to five times faster than current SATA technology. Additionally, the ThinkPad P70 comes with two Intel Thunderbolt 3 ports for ultra-fast connectivity and a 4K UHD display or optional FHD touch.

"Media and entertainment professionals invest in complex and incredibly resource-intensive applications to bring their creations to life. They are increasingly looking for the performance to run these applications in a mobile workstation," said visual effects industry pioneer Scott Ross. "The Lenovo ThinkPad P70 gives these users all the performance they need and more to continue to raise the bar for graphics innovation and move their industry forward. It's the best mobile workstation I've seen."

ThinkPad P50: Lenovo's thinnest and lightest full-function mobile workstation yet, the ThinkPad P50 features a beautiful 15.6-inch UHD 4K display and is certified to run users' most requested ISV applications. The ThinkPad P50 is a feature-rich, highly powerful mobile workstation for performance-seeking users. As the follow-on to the ThinkPad W541, the P50 builds on the innovation and purposeful design of Lenovo's industry-leading ThinkPad mobile workstations.

The Ultimate in Mobile Workstation Performance
    The new ThinkPad P50 and P70 are mil-spec tested for maximum durability, and also come loaded with the most advanced components and features available in a mobile workstation. These machines are the first equipped with the new Intel Xeon Processor E3-1500M v5 product family, for lightning-fast performance and enhanced reliability for critical workstation applications. Both systems feature NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for unmatched graphics capability. The ThinkPad P Series also come with X-Rite Pantone color calibration, keeping colors accurate throughout the life of the product and protecting the customers' investment.

The ThinkPad P50 and P70 feature a brand new FLEX Performance Cooling system. The dual-fan design allows for cooler, quieter and faster performance. This revolutionary design allows for both optimal uptime, as dictated by the needs of the application, giving the user the ability to push the system harder and for longer periods of time.

Pricing and Availability
    The new Lenovo ThinkPad P Series mobile workstations will be available starting in Q4 2015 through Lenovo business partners and on www.lenovo.com. Pricing for the P50 begins at $1599, and the P70 begins at $1999.

Cristian_25H, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation

Today, at Autodesk University 2015, Lenovo unveiled the ThinkPad P40 Yoga, a high-performing mobile workstation that helps unleash the full power of professional creativity. The Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga delivers a first-class digital sketching experience with the ultimate in mobile workstation performance and reliability.

From digital artists storyboarding the latest Hollywood blockbuster to engineers designing the next hot new car, creative professionals need to both sketch their designs and bring those designs to life. To do this, users typically to purchased two systems - a tablet to deliver the sensitivity and accuracy of a premium sketching experience and a mobile workstation to render designs in powerful applications.

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation Lenovo_ThinkPad_P40_Yoga_001_thm.jpg

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation Lenovo_ThinkPad_P40_Yoga_002_thm.jpg

Designing with Power
    As the first-ever multimode mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P40 Yoga offers the versatility to work across four modes-laptop, stand, tent and tablet-giving professionals the flexibility to do more no matter the use. The system provides the utmost in sketching precision through a highly responsive pen and touchscreen powered by the Wacom Active ES technology, offering a full, 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity on a high-res (2560 x 1440) IPS display. Professional artists and designers have been clear with the need for absolute precision and accuracy. Working with Wacom, Lenovo developed a unique driver to get closer than ever to the 'pen to paper' experience. For a comfortable and realistic sketching experience, the rechargeable ThinkPad Pen Pro is included, along with additional pen tips providing varied levels of tactile feedback for the professional community.

"Sketching is the foundation of everything we do," said Kyle Runciman, industrial designer and strategic content manager, Autodesk. "Designers can sketch for months to hone their ideas, and when they do get them to a point where they feel they're ready for prime time, they can benefit from a separate, ISV-certified mobile workstation to visualize the designs. The ability to perform all of these capabilities on a single machine is huge for our industry."

Along with its premium sketching capabilities, Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga offers mobile workstation performance without compromise. Powered by an NVIDIA Quadro M500M GPU with 2 GB VRAM, the ThinkPad P40 Yoga is certified to run a full range of professional applications without compromise. Moreover, the system also features an Intel 6th Generation Core i7 CPU and up to 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD storage for ultrafast processing.

And for the first time in a mobile workstation, the Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga features Lenovo's innovative Lift 'n Lock keyboard with a frame that automatically rises around the keys when the Yoga device switches into tablet mode, giving users the ability to work in a more comfortable and efficient manner. The machine features tried-and-true ThinkPad reliability for maximum uptime in or out of the office, with long battery life, Mil-SPEC tested construction to ensure uptime under the toughest conditions, and a lightweight design using advanced materials.

Lenovo ThinkPad P50s and Lenovo ThinkStation P310
    Along with the ThinkPad P40 Yoga, Lenovo also announced the ThinkPad P50s and ThinkStation P310. The ThinkPad P50s completes the ThinkPad P Series family, featuring a more affordable premium functionality and advanced performance in a thinner, lighter mobile workstation. Innovative features of the ThinkPad P50s include a 3K IPS display for crystal-clear images and Lenovo Power Bridge technology, which allows for up to 17 hours of battery life,1 enabling users to keep their work going at all times.

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation Lenovo_ThinkPad_P50s_001_thm.jpg

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation Lenovo_ThinkStation_P310_001_thm.jpg

The newest addition to the Lenovo ThinkStation P Series, the ThinkStation P310, builds on the success of the Lenovo ThinkStation P300, offering an entry-level machine with the advanced technology of a high-end workstation. Featuring the new Intel Xeon E3-1200v5 and the latest NVIDIA GPU technology, the system also doubles the memory capacity of previous entry-level workstations, offering up to 64 GB of DDR4 RAM and support for FLEX drives with Samsung M.2 NVMe SSDs.

Value-added Options
    The Lenovo ThinkPad P40 Yoga can be purchased with the optional battery-powered ThinkPad Pen Pro Lenovo's advanced stylus that uses industry-leading Wacom technology for enhanced precision and comfort. Additionally, the ThinkPad P40 Yoga supports Lenovo OneLink+, the next generation cable docking solution enabling all docking functions and power delivery in a single connection, making it the ideal solution for users leveraging multiple devices to save time and do more. The Lenovo ThinkPad P50s can be purchased with the optional ThinkPad Ultra Dock, a new dock featuring more horsepower to drive mobile workstations and more versatile docking connectors.

Availability and Pricing
    The new ThinkPad P40 Yoga, ThinkPad P50s and ThinkStation P310 will be available starting in Q1 2016 through Lenovo business partners and on www.lenovo.com. Pricing for the ThinkPad P40 Yoga begins at $1399, while the ThinkPad P50s begins at $1299. The Lenovo ThinkStation P310 begins at $729. More information about the ThinkPad P Series, including an interactive tour of the ThinkPad P40 Yoga, can be found at www.thinkworkstations.com.

Cristian_25H, Aug 14, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Lenovo's First Dual Screen Mobile Workstation Now Official, Yours for $3663

Lenovo today is bringing users the highest levels of mobile workstation innovation and performance with the introduction of the ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation. The ThinkPad W700ds gives users prime screen real-estate as the first mobile workstation in the industry with two screens. Lenovo combines a new balance of unique design with complex engineering and unparalleled performance to give users in the most demanding of fields such as digital content creation, oil and gas exploration, computer-aided design and photography, the ultimate mobile workstation.

New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation w700ds_03_thm.jpg

“The ThinkPad W700ds dual screen mobile workstation challenged our international development team to engineer a notebook to fit the way workstation users work - in the office and on the road,” said Mark Cohen, vice president, Notebook Business Unit, Lenovo. “Bringing this level of innovation to the most extreme PC users required continually balancing size and functionality with keeping the PC cool and quiet. This mobile workstation is the result of where Lenovo innovation and performance intersect.”

To watch a video demonstration of the ThinkPad W700ds, click .

The Power of Two
    Because many workstation users typically work with two monitors, Lenovo designed the ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation with two screens to accommodate their work habits while on-the-go and to eliminate the compromise of having only one display when operating in a mobile environment. Research has shown that extra screen real-estate with multiple monitors helps maximize user productivity versus single display solutions. Measuring almost 40 percent of the 17-inch primary screen, the 10.6-inch second screen gives users extra screen real-estate, measuring approximately the size of a Lenovo IdeaPad S10 netbook.

The second screen easily slides out from the PC cover behind the primary screen, and it can also be adjusted to fit a user’s viewing angle by up to 30 degrees, similarly to how a car’s rear view mirror tilts. This unique feature and test of engineering only adds a few millimeters in additional thickness to the mobile workstation over its predecessor, the ThinkPad W700 mobile workstation.

The second screen complements the primary optional 400-nit WUXGA display, which provides up to twice the brightness of earlier ThinkPad mobile workstations. The primary screen’s 72 percent wide color gamut enables more than 50 percent greater color intensity for an uncompromised viewing experience.

Intersection of Innovation and Performance
    With its second screen, the ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation builds on the breakthrough capabilities offered in the ThinkPad W700 mobile workstation that included the industry’s first built-in digitizer and color calibrator for mobile workstations.

Ideal for digital content creators and users, the optional digitizer provides high resolution, pressure high resolution, pressure sensitive control of the primary screen, the primary and the secondary screen or a specific defined area of either screen. Select models also come with a color calibrator that quickly and automatically adjusts the screen’s color to give true-to-life images and rendering 2D and 3D images, which are important items for digital content creators.

Professional photographer, Phil Borges commented, “The Lenovo ThinkPad W700 is the ultimate in portable workstations for photographers. The built in calibration and the ultra bright monitor make it possible for me to do work on the road that I would normally have to wait to do in the studio. The W700's two built-in hard drives make backing up photos while I'm on the road or in the studio a snap. Normally the process takes me a couple of hours, but with the W700 backup time is cut in half. Now the new ThinkPad W700ds takes it one step further with a second screen that allows me to move all my working palettes to the second screen and gives me more real estate on the main screen for photo editing.”

The ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation gives users the latest technologies that are essential for work in data and graphics-intensive fields such as computer-assisted design, computer-aided manufacturing and others. Top processing and graphics performance includes choices of Intel® mobile quad core and extreme processors with optional dual hard drives with RAID configurations and choices of NVIDIA Quadro FX mobile graphics. The mobile workstation offers up to 8 GB of high speed DDR3 memory and choices of solid state drive storage and traditional hard disk drives for a maximum of 960 GB of possible total storage. The mobile workstation also carries certifications from more than 20 independent software applications.

“The Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation is a great example of the type of innovation that can be developed utilizing Intel’s most advanced processors,” said Mooly Eden, vice president and general manager, Mobile Platforms Group, Intel. “The Intel Core 2 Extreme quad-core processor delivers the ultimate computing performance for mobile professionals, and we are very pleased that Lenovo’s newest mobile workstation runs on this advanced technology.”

The ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation offers a rich, customizable multimedia experience with optional DVD burner/player and high speed UDMA compact flash reader, support for Dual Link DVI, DisplayPort and VGA, a 7-in-1 multicard reader and five USB ports. In addition to WiFi, for connectivity beyond the office, select models support WiMAX. Security features include an optional fingerprint reader, a smartcard reader and hard drives with full-disk encryption.

The powerhouse mobile workstation also balances functionality with staying cool and quiet. Lenovo engineered a dual thermal solution to keep the ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation running as cool as ThinkPad notebooks and quieter than the ambient noise in a typical office.

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation is available immediately through Offizielle Lenovo DE Website | Notebooks, Tablets, PCs, Rechenzentrum and business partners. Pricing for models starts at $3,663.

For b-roll of the ThinkPad W700ds mobile workstation, click .

Source: Lenovo

malware, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation - Similar Threads - Lenovo ThinkPad mobile

2. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.: For about a week and a half I have been dealing with this and have been trying to figure out what to do. Just about at the point where I am going to take it to the local laptop repair shop. I have used this laptop for 4 years. Constanalty running BIM and design software and...
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2, battery not charging at all. Only works when plugged in.: For about a week and a half I have been dealing with this and have been trying to figure out what to do. Just about at the point where I am going to take it to the local laptop repair shop. I have used this laptop for 4 years. Constanalty running BIM and design software and...
  4. Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i: 0x8007000D - 0x40021The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_RESPECIALIZE operationI had been trying to update my current version of Windows 11 to the 22H2 - this failed, so I attempted to update directly to 23H2 using Windows assistant....
  5. Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i

Windows 11 update failed 22H3 - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4i: 0x8007000D - 0x40021The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_RESPECIALIZE operationI had been trying to update my current version of Windows 11 to the 22H2 - this failed, so I attempted to update directly to 23H2 using Windows assistant....
  6. Lenovo thinkpad x121e

Lenovo thinkpad x121e: Is lenovo thinkpad x121e support windows 10 or do i work with windows 7 or 8 ? Which windows good for my lenovo thinkpad x121e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x121e/ad85949d-a12b-4d2b-82b3-dbd08898c336
  7. TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD: Updated drivers but still cant get touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-on-lenovo-thinkpad/e713eb98-38b9-4f08-9c3d-74f361e10b0f
  8. Lenovo ThinkPad error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad error: [IMG][IMG]Hello! I can’t open any program on my laptop lenovo t440, and I have 2 errors. One with power manager gauge and the other with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. I can’t open settings, can’t open programs such as explorer or chrome. I can open windows...
  9. Lenovo thinkpad battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  10. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0