Windows 10: New LG Monitor (27 UK850-W 27") Coming: Sr. Citizen With Quest's On

Discus and support New LG Monitor (27 UK850-W 27") Coming: Sr. Citizen With Quest's On in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, Not all that sharp with computer "stuff" anymore, frankly. Would appreciate thoughts and comments on this. Have a LG 27 UK850-W 27" UHD IPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Robert11, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Robert11 Win User

New LG Monitor (27 UK850-W 27") Coming: Sr. Citizen With Quest's On

Hello,

Not all that sharp with computer "stuff" anymore, frankly.
    Would appreciate thoughts and comments on this.

Have a LG 27 UK850-W 27" UHD IPS pc monitor coming shortly.

a. Should I expect that it will run, probably with all the default settings I imagine it has, without
    my having to download any software from their site (immediately) ?

b. Same question: do I have to use, first, the CD that I read it comes with, or can do later ?

c. Any differences at all between HDMI and HDMI 2 inputs ?

Any advantage to using any of the other pc to monitor schemes/cables rather than
    going with HDMI ?

Thanks, appreciate the help,

Bob

:)

Robert11, Jan 31, 2019
  2. svngguy Win User

[US]   27" LG Monitor $179

This might not work anymore.

On Sunday a friend and I went to Best Buy and noticed they had a 27" LG flatscreen monitor on sale for $179 each. The same monitor was listed as $199 on Black Friday so this could be a permanent in-store discount, but I am not sure if it was just a weekend thing or not. Thought I would share.

The monitor normally sells for $349.99. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+27...4871548&skuId=4880161&st=LG monitor&cp=1&lp=1

svngguy, Jan 31, 2019
  3. manofthem Win User
    [US]   27" LG Monitor $179

I fixed it for you *Wink New LG Monitor (27 UK850-W 27") Coming: Sr. Citizen With Quest's On ;), price shows $350. Thanks anyway *Toast :toast:

manofthem, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Mike0409 Win User

27" monitor suggestions

Looking for some 27" monitor suggestions. Price range is pretty much anything.

I plan on doing a tri monitor setup eventually but for right now I want a 27" in the middle and two 24" on the sides.

Currently have an ACER 24" and I can't stand how it takes forever to power up. By the time the monitor boots, I'm already past POST. Gets annoying.

So suggestions on 27" brands? I even looked at the over-priced Apple Cinema for $1000..but I don't need built in Webcam/Speakers...and I hear the glossy screen is...really really..glossy.

Top ones I was lookin at:

27" Samsung
    27" HP

Mike0409, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. New LG Monitor (27 UK850-W 27") Coming: Sr. Citizen With Quest's On - Similar Threads - Monitor UK850 Coming

2. 27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch: hello, I bought a new monitor lg 27mp400-b 27 inches, and it appears as 21.7 inches, how can I fix this? I tried reconnecting the HDMI cable and restarting my PC. i53060ti32 gb ram...
  3. 27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    27 inch monitor, and it appears as 21,7 inch: hello, I bought a new monitor lg 27mp400-b 27 inches, and it appears as 21.7 inches, how can I fix this? I tried reconnecting the HDMI cable and restarting my PC. i53060ti32 gb ram...
  4. Windows 10 Pro installed in Late 2012 iMac 27" with two Thunderbolt 27" monitors not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro installed in Late 2012 iMac 27" with two Thunderbolt 27" monitors not...: Hello all! I just installed Windows 10 Pro in my Late 2012 iMac 27' with two Thunderbolt 27" monitors using Bootcamp to install it. For some reason, Windows is not detecting one of the Thunderbolt monitors. All three monitors work when I use the Mac OS but when I switch over...
  5. Which 27” Monitor to Buy???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which 27” Monitor to Buy???: I am looking at three monitors: LG- 27UL600W BenQ-PD2700U Dell- U2718Q Mostly for work purposes but also for surfing the web, watching YouTube videos, streaming a sports event, etc. What should I buy?
  6. Large (27") touchscreen monitors compatible with Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Large (27") touchscreen monitors compatible with Win10?: Looking to build a kiosk type of setup. The monitor would have to be a minimum of 27". Are there any touchscreens that work reliably with Win10? submitted by /u/Mister_Kurtz [link] [comments]...
  7. Sr. Citizen On Protecting Against Crypto, etc. On New PC ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sr. Citizen On Protecting Against Crypto, etc. On New PC ?: Hello, Will be getting new desktop PC with W10 in a few days. Sr. Citizen now, and not ver sharp with PC's anymore, frankly. My old PC with W7 was clobbered by that CryptoLocker and I think it was called CBT Locker or something similar trojan. Really terrified that...
  8. LG 27" monitor with HDMI & windows 10 = headache inducing blurry text!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    LG 27" monitor with HDMI & windows 10 = headache inducing blurry text!: Look at how AWFUL windows 10 fonts and text are...I have tried so many solutions that I've read about online but NOTHING has worked! I'm wondering if either windows 10 fonts will not render correctly with this monitor model or windows 10 cannot deal with the higher resolution...
  9. Sr. Citizen Quest, Please. Dell Update Hung Everything. OnlySafe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Quest, Please. Dell Update Hung Everything. OnlySafe Mode: Hello, Sr. Citizen now, very, and frankly not too sharp with this "stuff" anymore. I received an icon that showed on the bottom bar of my desktop, presumably from Dell (it said Dell), that there was an update to install. So, I clicked on it. Ran about 10 minutes, and...
  10. Sr. Citizen Quest's As A New W10 User.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Quest's As A New W10 User.: Hello, Sr. Citizen now, very,and frankly not all that sharp with this "stuff" anymore. Would be most grateful for any help. Have had W7 for many years, was "happy" with it, but new desktop (DELL XPS 8900) due to arrive in a few days is coming with W10. Would like to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg uk850-w support for windows

2. lg uk850w