Windows 10: New library that's impossible to delete

Discus and support New library that's impossible to delete in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, you can see in this screenshot that I created by mistake a "new library". And when I want to delete it by making right click, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClémentCaumont, Oct 12, 2019.

1. New library that's impossible to delete

Hello, you can see in this screenshot that I created by mistake a "new library".

And when I want to delete it by making right click, there is no option to delete it.
    I don't understand, can you help me please ? Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Clément.

New library that's impossible to delete 4814c0d0-5ec4-47e8-a5c8-4bbc32114439?upload=true.png

:)

ClémentCaumont, Oct 12, 2019

2. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Please delete everything in my library

Hello Trung,

We understand that you would want to clear your Library in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• When you say library, are you referring to File explorer library?
    • What happens when you try to delete the files and folders from Library?

If you are referring to File explorer library, Kindly follow the suggestions from the below link and check if it helps:

Windows 10. How to remove items from the Library without deleting content?

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 12, 2019
  4. RevoLand Win User

New library that's impossible to delete

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#)

I am preparing a new update for SLM, which changes the way "CopyGame" section works. Also 2 new features which will let us delete game files by SLM and delete all installed games in selected library.

New library that's impossible to delete 24-Per%C5%9Fembe-n126Mg7Y46.png

All suggestions are welcome *Smile New library that's impossible to delete :)

RevoLand, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

New library that's impossible to delete

1. New library that's impossible to delete - Similar Threads - library that's impossible

2. Creating New Folder impossible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating New Folder impossible.: Hello!I am unable to create a new folder, neither with right-click nor the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+N, nor through the Explorer menu's New+. I checked the Registry Editor, and the 'Folder' command line appears to be in order. What should I do?...
  3. Creating New Folder impossible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating New Folder impossible.: Hello!I am unable to create a new folder, neither with right-click nor the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+N, nor through the Explorer menu's New+. I checked the Registry Editor, and the 'Folder' command line appears to be in order. What should I do?...
  4. Impossible to delete ADATA SSD password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to delete ADATA SSD password: Hi. I ve set password in my adata SSD in BIOS but now it is impossible no delelte password. I ve try everything you find on internet, from format disk, etc etc my laptop is a infinity m7, but still asking for SSD password again and again. Already took Cmos battery and ssd of...
  5. Impossible to delete ADATA SSD password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to delete ADATA SSD password: Hi. I ve set password in my adata SSD in BIOS but now it is impossible no delelte password. I ve try everything you find on internet, from format disk, etc etc my laptop is a infinity m7, but still asking for SSD password again and again. Already took Cmos battery and ssd of...
  6. winscomrssrv.dll impossible to delete it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    winscomrssrv.dll impossible to delete it.: HelloooAs the title suggest, the file is showing up as missing when initially loading into windows. I have looked around windows security to see if maybe these file were in isolation but no luck. Only windows defender installedI have tried running these scripts in command...
  7. delete whats in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    delete whats in my library: if i cant have option to delete whats in my library i will just delete my account altogether https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-whats-in-my-library/09fe2841-b777-4da7-896c-dcfdc639abdf
  8. Corrupted files that are impossible to delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted files that are impossible to delete: Hello, while I was looking at my temp folder, a folder was not being deleted. I looked inside the folder and found this: [ATTACH] Sorry for the large images, but here is what I think caused these corrupted files: The temp folder is actually located in my USB, and in some...
  9. How to make a file impossible to delete?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make a file impossible to delete?: I have a file on a flash drive and i was wondering if there is anyway i can make so that file is not able to be deleted on ANY computer on windows 10. submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed [link] [comments]...
  10. New Library

in Windows 10 Support
    New Library: Hello, I am trying to establish a New Library for Win 10 info and shortcuts. I successively create Library, I open it and get dialogue "include folder" I create and include a new folder.My problem is if I then delete folder from original position, it also deletes from...