Windows 10: New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

Discus and support New local account without applications from main acc admin acc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i would like to ask if i can somehow create another account on my computer without applications and accessibility to my main admin account. I try it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ejleks_, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Ejleks_ Win User

New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

Hi i would like to ask if i can somehow create another account on my computer without applications and accessibility to my main admin account. I try it many times but every time i try it there are allways aplications from my main admin acc. So i would like to know if it is even possible. I would appriciate every help.

:)

Ejleks_, Sep 26, 2022

2. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when i ran it in safe mode and enabled the hidden admin acc , the admin acc doesn't have admin rights! ,
    when i entered net user command in cmd , the admin acc doesn't even come up in the list, please help me.

KnightcoreChill, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Only admin user acc blocked by rejected passwoord

Usually a Microsoft account, Local account administrator and a Local account "standard account" are the accounts to be used in normal use.
    An administrator account should always be needed to be available in normal use.
    --- A Microsoft account or a Local account administrator.
    --- In my case I have both.
    --- The reason is that if one of the administrator account acquires an issue, the other administrator becomes useful in troubleshooting issues.

Many times it's been recommended to use a Local account which is a standard account w/o Admin privilege's.
    --- With that said, you do not want to use only a Local account w/o having at least one administrator such as a Microsoft account or a Local account administrator available.

"Neither did I expect the new Local User Account would be given Admin Privileges. One of the reasons for the change was to avoid using an Administrator Account for day to day business."
    --- This indicates that you have a Local account administrator.

The subject of this thread is "Only admin user acc blocked by rejected passwoord"
    --- Please verify: does that mean the Microsoft account password you were using doesn't work on the new Local account administrator?
    --- Or did you create a new password in your new Local account administrator?
    --- And did you answer security questions?

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 26, 2022
  4. New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

when creating a family account, does everything I downloaded on the admin. acc transfer over?

I completely cleaned out my PC before downloading windows 10. I started installing important things and setting up my calendar on the admin acc not realizing that I should have a family acc and not be working from the admin account. is there a way I can
    switch admin responsibility to another account or transfer everything I did on the admin to another account.

skytripcats, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

1. New local account without applications from main acc admin acc - Similar Threads - local account without

2. Disable admin acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable admin acc: Can I disable admin acc and leave it disable forever while using standard account forever? My admin acc is main. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-admin-acc/cfc01d77-7140-4bad-bba2-67dc0c4dccfe
  3. Disable admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable admin acc: Can I disable admin acc and leave it disable forever while using standard account forever? My admin acc is main. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-admin-acc/cfc01d77-7140-4bad-bba2-67dc0c4dccfe
  4. How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?

How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?: Every time I try to sign back into my Microsoft from a local one or try to login to my Xbox account I will have something pop up then disappear or it will give me an error code and tell me to try again later on....
  5. Cannot acces admin Account, Password could not be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot acces admin Account, Password could not be accessed: What I did:On my normal everyday admin Account, I wanted to exchange cloned drives with theyre Letters, so Programms would automatically would use the cloned one. I opened msconfig and enable safe modeRestartAfter the restart, I could not sign in to my Main admin Account...
  6. Cannot acces admin Account, Password could not be accessed

Cannot acces admin Account, Password could not be accessed: What I did:On my normal everyday admin Account, I wanted to exchange cloned drives with theyre Letters, so Programms would automatically would use the cloned one. I opened msconfig and enable safe modeRestartAfter the restart, I could not sign in to my Main admin Account...
  7. New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New local account without applications from main acc admin acc: Hi i would like to ask if i can somehow create another account on my computer without applications and accessibility to my main admin account. I try it many times but every time i try it there are allways aplications from my main admin acc. So i would like to know if it is...
  8. Acces

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acces: Numai Copii stiam caci Procesoarele Intel se produc in conditii mai curate ca Orisiunde dar ca si Voi nu aveam acces la multe Informatii doar cum am vazut treptat sa ne rugam sa nu le mai permita accesul in Multe Zone din Bucuresti si peste tot prin Tara pentru ca deci...
  9. remove unused additional account without acces

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove unused additional account without acces: Hi, I have on my private computer an old company windows account. I do not have the password anymore as I left the company. I cannot delete this account without logging in. I was looking into this but;...
  10. How to revert local account to administrator acc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revert local account to administrator acc.: I changed my local administrator account, to standard accc., now I lost all elevated rights. I have a working windows account, but I don't know the password of the local account to revert. Thanks, 18425