Windows 10: New lockscreen message.

Discus and support New lockscreen message. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On boot up I've started getting a message in my top left corner of the screen saying 'Do you want to improve your wellbeing in 2021?'. I can only guess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Stevex998, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Stevex998 Win User

New lockscreen message.

On boot up I've started getting a message in my top left corner of the screen saying 'Do you want to improve your wellbeing in 2021?'. I can only guess it's been put there as part of a Microsoft update.
    Is there any way to remove it?

:)

Stevex998, Jan 12, 2021
  2. derekimo Win User

Message icon on Lockscreen

That is the messaging icon, like a text message,

New lockscreen message. [​IMG]

Mail is a bit different.

derekimo, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Macros_1 Win User
    Lockscreen Email Count - New or Unread?

Just a strange issue I've seen a couple times that I was hoping someone could help explain. A couple of times when I've had my phone locked, the number of emails listed shows the total
    unread messages, rather than the normal new messages. It seems to go away as soon as I unlock the phone.

For example, the few times I've seen it happen. Say I have 190 unread messages in Outlook, and I've received 2 new messages. Normally, the lockscreen will show 2, which is how I believe it is supposed to work. But every so often, the lockscreen will show
    190. Then I'll open it, relock it, and it will go back to the normal operation.

I wasn't sure if there was a setting that controlled the message count shown, as I didn't see anything in the email account nor the lockscreen settings.

Any ideas? This is happening for a co-worker as well. Trying to do a pilot for WinPhone in our company. Happens on a Lumia 920 and 810, both with Portico.

Thanks in advance!

Macros_1, Jan 12, 2021
  4. New lockscreen message.

lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

New lockscreen message.

1. New lockscreen message. - Similar Threads - lockscreen message

2. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...
  3. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...
  4. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  6. I got the "something happened and your pin isn't available " message on the lockscreen. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the "something happened and your pin isn't available " message on the lockscreen. I...: I was on msconfig working with some settings. I disabled some Microsoft services while on there and I guess I might have disabled some necessary Microsoft service. After applying the settings I was asked to restart my pc and I did, after restartimg I tried logging into...
  7. I got the "something happened and your pin isn't available " message on the lockscreen. I...

I got the "something happened and your pin isn't available " message on the lockscreen. I...: I was on msconfig working with some settings. I disabled some Microsoft services while on there and I guess I might have disabled some necessary Microsoft service. After applying the settings I was asked to restart my pc and I did, after restartimg I tried logging into...
  8. "Your PIN is required to sign in" message on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PIN is required to sign in" message on lockscreen: My notebook recently got windows update this afternoon. I remember windows asked about sign in option and I still choose fingerprint or PIN option. But now when I try to unlock my lockscreen using fingerprint, its not working, instead the message "Your PIN is requires to sign...
  9. "Your PIN is required to sign in" message on lockscreen

"Your PIN is required to sign in" message on lockscreen: My notebook recently got windows update this afternoon. I remember windows asked about sign in option and I still choose fingerprint or PIN option. But now when I try to unlock my lockscreen using fingerprint, its not working, instead the message "Your PIN is requires to sign...
  10. Message icon on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Message icon on Lockscreen: My opening ‘Lock-screen’ has an icon like a small (squareish) speech bubble with a number 1 underneath, I think it tells me that I have 1 message. But the thing is, I don’t think I do. It is similar to the notifications icon in the system tray at the bottom-right (once...