Windows 10: New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

Discus and support New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year, we launched the Outlook.com beta to bring you a faster, smarter, and more personalized inbox. We’d like to thank the millions of people who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

Source: New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2018
  2. DominicP Win User

Cannot sync/import contacts to Outlook

Windows Mail is the desktop interface with Outlook.com.

Your mail, contacts (People in Outlook.com), calendar and any online Microsoft Office applications you use are all controlled in your Outlook.com account.

Contacts can be imported in People in Outlook.com and will automatically synchronise with your desktop

DominicP, Mar 13, 2018
  3. david-e Win User
    People app not syncing/updating

I just spent a couple of hours updating Contact information on my desktop PC, using the People/Contacts tab of the Mail and Calendar App. Expecting that those changes would show up in the People/Contacts tab of
    outlook.com, and therefore be shared to my phone's People app. (I do have my
    outlook.com account as the account for the Mail and Calendar app - and hence for the People as well.)

The Calendar does sync from my phone to PC and vice versa. But so far, not People/Contacts.

Why are the People changes not registering into
    outlook.com
    ?

Moved from: [ Outlook.com / People and contacts / Adding and managing contacts and groups ]

david-e, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

1. New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar experiences

2. Mail App, People App and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App, People App and Calendar App: I posted this question in the mail section; maybe the wrong section as I got 0 replies; sorry for that. I am using Mail App, People App and Calendar App on my Microsoft Windows Home Edition 20H2 OS. In Mail I have 3 accounts: an Outlook.com account, an iCloud.com account and...
  3. calendar display when in outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar display when in outlook mail: When I have outlook windows 10 open for my mail, I have always had a calendar pane on the right side. Recently it disappeared, and I can't find the settings to get it back. Any suggestions?...
  4. Outlook mail people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook mail people app: I have a Problem with the people app , my contacts are in outlook .com. But are not the same as the people app in windows 10 mail, won't sync ? using mail windows 10 the people app has contacts I did not enter, or reply to and I am not able to delete them ? these strange...
  5. W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting

W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting: Hello, since yesterday (update to version 16006.11001.20083.0) the Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar apps are not starting anymore on my Lumia 735. There is nor error message or something else. Removing all accounts: same result.. Soft reset: same result. Even after a hard...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  7. Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People: Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083
  8. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

in Windows 10 News
    New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features: wow, cheers Brink - looks like fun.. *Thumbs
  9. New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

in Windows 10 News
    New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps: Announcing new features for Windows Insiders with Gmail accounts in the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps. Over the past year we’ve introduced many new features in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps for users with Outlook.com accounts—such as easily tracking travel and shipping...
  10. Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365: We’re pleased to announce an update to the Office 365 people profile experience under Delve, which consolidates the profile and activity pages to make it easier for you to discover relevant content, connect with your colleagues and find experts inside your organization. Watch...