Windows 10: New MarioNet browser attack runs bad code even after leaving web page

Discus and support New MarioNet browser attack runs bad code even after leaving web page in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Academics from Greece have devised a new browser-based attack that can allow hackers to run malicious code inside users' browsers even after users have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New MarioNet browser attack runs bad code even after leaving web page

Read more: New browser attack lets hackers run bad code even after users leave a web page | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

No way to change the Home page in Edge web browser

Hi Larryamoore,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to set the homepage on EDGE browser

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the EDGE browser.

• Click on Settings from the drop down menu.

• Select A specific page or pages under
      open with.

• Click on the option down to the
      A specific page or pages and select Custom from the drop down menu.

• You can Enter a web address (which you want to set as home page) in the text box by clicking on
      + button.

• Close the EDGE browser and open it again for the changes to take effect.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further 2assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 25, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 25, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

Web Cryptocurrency Mining Evolves: Now Keeps Running After Closing Browser

You should really read that ToS and how it applies to anything run inside of it. That includes web pages, extensions and mining programs for that matter.

cdawall, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. New MarioNet browser attack runs bad code even after leaving web page - Similar Threads - MarioNet browser attack

2. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  3. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  4. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  5. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  6. Default web browser keeps opening new home pages in a new window or keep refreshing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Default web browser keeps opening new home pages in a new window or keep refreshing: Hi,I have windows 10 on my computer and it is up to date.For a few days now my computer has been randomly opening up the default web browser multiple times to my home page Google search. It opens multiple windows at once and automatically to the point that I can't do...
  7. Is it bad to leave my laptop running 24/7?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it bad to leave my laptop running 24/7?: So, I wanted to host my own Minecraft server but I can't afford a service like Google Cloud, Apex Hosting, Shockbyte, etc. And when I found out about Ngrok, I was like "Sweet, now the only obstacle in my way is that I would need to keep my laptop running 24/7". But.... I'm...
  8. widevinecdm not running on ANY browser, even new installs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    widevinecdm not running on ANY browser, even new installs: I have been trying to get Netflix to work on my Windows 10 machine. It works fine on my iPad Pro 11, my Roku, my other desktop also windows 10. I have uninstalled all unnecessary apps, reinstalled network driver, removed Chrome and reinstalled, newly installed Firefox and...
  9. Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser displaying web pages weirdly.: At first the pages load properly and after some app switching the the web page becomes unreadable. Wasn't getting this problem before this. I recently did a reset on Windows 10 and problem persists since then.[IMG]...
  10. Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates: Seems like everytime I have a windows 10 update then there are issues. In this case web browser is slow and web pages are slow to open and some pages I now only see a text version. Are there setting sto fix this?...