Windows 10: New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive

Discus and support New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive The Mass Effect modding community has been hard at work on a toolset for the Legendary Edition,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CorsAir44, Jul 5, 2021.

1. CorsAir44 Win User

New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive

New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive The Mass Effect modding community has been hard at work on a toolset for the Legendary Edition, expanding how far modders will be able to go in altering BioWare's RPG trilogy. That toolset, which is called Legendary Explorer, has just made it to public beta. As the @MassEffectMods Twitter account says, "If you're a mod user, get hyped, because you're going to start seeing proper package-file DLC mods appearing on the Nexus very soon." Though this isn't the full and final version of Legendary Explorer, and is "NOT YET STABLE" as the Twitter account warns, a look at the new releases on Nexusmods shows modders (some of whom had pre-release access) are already taking advantage of it. Check out the DLC Timings Mod, which delays Mass Effect 2's DLC missions so they aren't available until it would actually make sense for them to crop up, or Conrad Verner Remembers, which fixes the bug that prevented Shepard's fanboy Conrad from remembering you made the Paragon choice when dealing with him in the first game (BioWare gave him some dialogue in ME3 to explain his memory lapse, which is presumably why the Legendary Edition didn't fix it). Both of those are the work of Khaar Machinima, and require the Mass Effect Mod Manager. And yes, there are also mods to change the camera angles in Mass Effect 2 and 3 so they once again focus on Miranda's rear end during her dialogue scenes. As the description of the Miranda Butthsots Restored mod puts it, "Now you can enjoy the sight of this woman's backside as she talks about extremely sad and serious things, just like you used to." Source New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive | PC Gamer

:)

CorsAir44, Jul 5, 2021

2. Mass Effect 2 Crash on Launch

Jomari,

This did not seem to help. It seems that this tool is only for Windows Store apps, which Mass Effect 2 is not. The only thing the troubleshooter suggested was clearing the Windows Store cache, which I did anyways, but it did not solve my problems.

I don't suppose you have any other suggestions???

Thanks,

Solomon

SolomonTheHeathen, Jul 5, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    Mass Effect 2 "Arrival" DLC Out Now.

BioWare Social Network

Price is $6.99

If I'm not mistaken this is the final DLC for Mass Effect 2 bridging the gap to Mass Effect 3 due out in the fall.

erocker, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Chino Win User

Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC Bundles Now Available for Direct Purchase on Origin

Purchasing DLCs for the Mass Effect 2 and 3 games has always been a pain, and expensive too. Players couldn't purchase the DLCs directly from the Origin Store. Instead, they had to buy special Bioware Points that are only sold in packages. Currently, the 800 and 1600 points packages cost $10 and $20, respectively. Due to the huge variation in Bioware Points between each DLC, players usually spend more than necessary to get enough points to purchase a specific DLC and sometimes end up with unused points. Although it's a little over due, EA finally puts the DLCs up for direct purchase on the Origin Store. The Mass Effect 2 DLC bundle is priced at $24.99, while the Mass Effect 3 DLC bundle will set you back $29.99. Just a reminder that the Origin Holiday Sale is still in effect, so you can get the standard edition for $6.49 if you don't already own them.

New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive 8O5ULzjHLuKXKQqm_thm.jpg

New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive O5o7ohiT4F4maoMU_thm.jpg

Mass Effect 2 DLC Bundle

Expansions
    • Kasumi - Stolen Memory
    • Overlord
    • Lair of the Shadow Broker
    • Arrival
    Cerberus Network content
    • Normandy Crash Site expansion
    • Zaeed - The Price of Revenge expansion
    • Firewalker Pack
    • Cerberus Weapon and Armor pack - contains Cerberus Assault Armor and M-22 Eviscerator shotgun.
    • Arc Projector heavy weapon
    Aegis Pack - contains the M-29 Incisor sniper rifle and the Kestrel armor.
    Equalizer Pack - contains the Capacitor Helmet, Archon Visor and Inferno Armor.
    Firepower Pack - contains the M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol, M-96 Mattock heavy rifle and Geth Plasma Shotgun.
    Alternate Appearance Pack 1 - contains new outfits for Garrus, Thane and Jack.
    Alternate Appearance Pack 2 - contains new outfits for Tali, Grunt and Miranda.
    Collectors' Weapon and Armor pack - contains Collector Armor and the Collector Assault Rifle.
    Terminus Weapon and Armor pack - contains Terminus Assault Armor and the M-490 Blackstorm heavy weapon.
    Mass Effect 2 promo bundle - contains Umbra Visor, Sentry Interface and Recon Hood.
    Blood Dragon Armor
    Mass Effect 2 soundtrack
    Mass Effect 2 Making of Documentary
    Mass Effect 2: Genesis digital comic
    Mass Effect 2 digital art book

Mass Effect 3 DLC Bundle

Single-player expansions
    • From Ashes
    • Leviathan
    • Omega
    • Citadel
    • Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending
    Multiplayer expansions
    • Resurgence Pack
    • Rebellion
    • Earth
    • Retaliation
    • Reckoning
    • N7 Collector's Edition Pack - contains four new weapons, alternate outfits and a KEI-9 dog mech.
    • N7 Warfare Gear - contains N7 Valkyrie and M-55 Argus assault rifles, and N7 Defender Armor.
    • Firefight Pack - contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
    • Groundside Resistance Pack - contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
    • Alternate Appearance Pack - contains new outfits for Garrus, Liara, EDI and Shepard.
    • Mass Effect 3 soundtrack
    • Mass Effect 3 digital art book
    • Mass Effect Genesis 2 digital comic
    • Mass Effect Trilogy exclusive art

Chino, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. New Mass Effect Legendary Edition modding tools arrive - Similar Threads - Mass Effect Legendary

2. Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.: Hi, I tried to boot up my Steam version of Mass Effect Andromeda and I use mods with it so it requires the use of Frosty Mod Manager. They are the same mods I've used previously and never had a problem. I got the latest windows update and it hasn't worked since then. It gets...
  3. Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.: Hi, I tried to boot up my Steam version of Mass Effect Andromeda and I use mods with it so it requires the use of Frosty Mod Manager. They are the same mods I've used previously and never had a problem. I got the latest windows update and it hasn't worked since then. It gets...
  4. Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Wont show on Windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Wont show on Windows store: I had installed Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition onto my laptop and had played it for a bit but the laptop died and had to replace it, i moved the drives over to the new laptop however the windows store cleared all files related to the store including the games. I went to...
  5. Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Wont show on Windows store

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Wont show on Windows store: I had installed Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition onto my laptop and had played it for a bit but the laptop died and had to replace it, i moved the drives over to the new laptop however the windows store cleared all files related to the store including the games. I went to...
  6. Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda: Electronic Arts Support redirected me here for an issue with the game Mass Effect Andromeda not launching. When I press play in Origin, the software disappears and reappears half a second later with nothing showing up in Task Manager....
  7. Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda

Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda: Electronic Arts Support redirected me here for an issue with the game Mass Effect Andromeda not launching. When I press play in Origin, the software disappears and reappears half a second later with nothing showing up in Task Manager....
  8. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is freezing or crashing on startup on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is freezing or crashing on startup on PC: [ATTACH]Mass Effect has been one of the most anticipated games of the recent past. However, for some, the anticipation didn’t turn out the way they expected. According to a lot of users, Mass Effect Legendary Edition is crashing on their Windows 11/10 computers. Why Mass...
  9. Mass Effect Legendary for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Effect Legendary for PC?: Will Mass Effect Legendary be available to play on your PC if you have it on your Xbox? I'm asking because I know some games you're able to play on PC. And if it's not currently available for PC, will it be available in the future?...
  10. NEW WINDOWS ARRIVAL

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEW WINDOWS ARRIVAL: I WANTED TO ASK WHETHER new windows be just and update activated windows 10 or we have to buy itsorry if any wrong question asked?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-windows-arrival/6b01f644-a93e-4540-8203-e6744495e8fd