Windows 10: New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

Discus and support New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You may have seen the recent announcement of new meeting features in Teams in Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning (if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1537581

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1537581

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2020031206 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Turn on live captions during a meeting or group call
    • View shared content when you join a meeting via a cellular phone call
    • PSTN callers will hear music while they are on hold
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.4 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Turn on live captions during a meeting or group call
    • View shared content when you join a meeting via a cellular phone call
    • PSTN callers will hear music while they are on hold
    • Get a link to channels to share with others
    • Long press the app icon for a shortcut to make a call
    • Get a tone and vibration alert for incoming calls while on a call
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Meeting Calling Experience

2. Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag: I need help with dragging a maximized window. Specifically, only an ACTIVE Teams call or meeting. Other Teams windows like a chat works fine and any other program has no issue whatsoever. If my Teams call is maximized and I want to move it to my other screen, I need to click...
  3. Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams Call/Meeting Window Won't Drag: I need help with dragging a maximized window. Specifically, only an ACTIVE Teams call or meeting. Other Teams windows like a chat works fine and any other program has no issue whatsoever. If my Teams call is maximized and I want to move it to my other screen, I need to click...
  4. New Microsoft Teams Calling features

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Calling features: Earlier this year, IT leaders around the globe were forced to reprioritize their roadmaps, resources, and budgets to equip employees for remote work practically overnight. Suddenly, the use of video communications skyrocketed. People adjusted quickly to moving meetings...
  5. New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording

in Windows 10 News
    New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording: Hi Teams Community,As you may have heard, Microsoft Teams usage is up, WAY up and we recently announced a new "daily collaboration minutes" metric. To quote: "This quarter, Microsoft 365 users around the world generated more than 30 billion collaboration minutes in a single...
  6. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  7. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  8. Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub: We are working closely with the Microsoft Teams product group to continuously improve the meeting and collaboration experiences on Surface Hub.On March 30, we are updating the Microsoft Teams app on Surface Hub. This update brings fixes and quality improvements based on the...
  9. Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls: Hi, I try to use voice recorder in my Windows 10 laptop and sometimes need to record lectures/ talks to transcribe later can't type as fast as speakers talk esp in long presentations. The meetings usually happen via Microsoft Teams. However, when i play it back, only my...
  10. Microsoft Teams delivers new experiences for the intelligent workplace

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams delivers new experiences for the intelligent workplace: Today, at the Enterprise Connect event in Orlando, Florida, Microsoft Teams won the Best in Show award for the second year in a row in recognition for its vision for making communication and collaboration easier for the entire workforce, including those on the frontline. This...