Windows 10: New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox

Discus and support New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Xbox, we are investing in building a positive gaming community. We believe that gaming should be inclusive and welcoming for everyone, which means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox

Source: Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Problems with Xbox Live account: updating Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings

Hello Diamond9257,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in
      winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of the said issue

Meanwhile, please make sure that your account is not tagged as Child account. You can check this
    article
    for more information about Xbox privacy and online safety settings.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 15, 2019
  4. New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox

Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox - Similar Threads - Message Safety settings

2. Microsoft introduces new line of next-gen Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new line of next-gen Xbox Accessories: [ATTACH] On November 10, we’re jumping into the next generation of gaming with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. To ensure the most optimal next-gen gaming experience, we’ve created a new lineup of Xbox accessories, developed with you, the gamer, in...
  3. Introducing the Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Xbox Series S: [media] Introducing Xbox Series S. Next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen, all-digital console at an accessible price point: $299 (ERP).* Available November 10th. Get started with an instant library of 100+ high...
  4. Xbox Message Center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Message Center?: Ive been waiting for my codes from the Xbox game pass for well over 10 days now and i cant recieve the codes because i need to get to the xbox message center yet im on windows 10 and i dont own an xbox. I checked my email everyday aswell and still haven't received a code....
  5. Introducing the new Xbox One S All-Digital Edition console

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Xbox One S All-Digital Edition console: [ATTACH] At Xbox, we’re inspired by gamers – they’re at the center of everything we do. We’re constantly listening to your feedback and looking for new ways to provide the best value and choice in gaming. Today, we’re excited to announce a new choice we’re bringing to...
  6. Introducing Xbox Game Studios

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Xbox Game Studios: [ATTACH] At Xbox, we believe when everyone plays, we all win. It’s why we’re passionate about building a portfolio of games for players across console, PC and mobile. As we’ve expanded our focus beyond the console, the Xbox brand has also evolved from its original roots....
  7. Introducing Spotify New and Improved Experience on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Spotify New and Improved Experience on Xbox One: With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment, whether you’re working out, partying, or gaming.Gamers know the importance of having the perfect soundtrack to match what they’re playing – everything from the most elusive psychedelic trance for unlocking that...
  8. Problems with Xbox Live account: updating Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with Xbox Live account: updating Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings: Hello, I am trying to update my Xbox Live account settings on my Pc but it keeps changing the settings to block instead of allow. All I am trying to do is to join my friend's realm on the Windows 10 version/Pocket Edition of Minecraft. I have tried to follow many tutorials on...
  9. Problems with Xbox Live account: updating Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Xbox Live account: updating Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings: Hello, I am trying to update my Xbox Live account settings on my Pc but it keeps changing the settings to block instead of allow. All I am trying to do is to join my friend's realm on the Windows 10 version/Pocket Edition of Minecraft. I have tried to follow many tutorials on...
  10. Introducing Xbox All Access

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Xbox All Access: [ATTACH] If you or a friend are looking for the right time to join the Xbox family, this is for you! We’re introducing Xbox All Access, a limited-time offer available only in the U.S. at a Microsoft Store near you while supplies last. For no upfront cost and one low...