Windows 10: New message when I log into Microsoft Word

Discus and support New message when I log into Microsoft Word in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am a student and have had Microsoft 365 access for over two years. A few hours ago I received the following message, "this account doesn't have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lynn212, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Lynn212 Win User

New message when I log into Microsoft Word

I am a student and have had Microsoft 365 access for over two years. A few hours ago I received the following message, "this account doesn't have Office yet. It is not associated with the email address. I have not been able to contact Microsoft by telephone and my computer literacy is limited. Can you help?

:)

Lynn212, Aug 30, 2021

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Aug 30, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Steven Win User

Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

1. New message when I log into Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - message log Microsoft

2. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error messages when using word and excel: hello, i'm getting the error messages below when opening word and excel documentsalso, the document has "unlicensed document" at the top next to the file namei bought the home & student version a few years agoonce i find the license number, how do i correct these...
  3. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error messages when using word and excel: hello, i'm getting the error messages below when opening word and excel documentsalso, the document has "unlicensed document" at the top next to the file namei bought the home & student version a few years agoonce i find the license number, how do i correct these...
  4. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.: Recently when using word I have been unable to save any of my new inputs to a document. I have been using this document for days, and it was all working fine even earlier today.When I click "save" the cursor switches to the "loading hourglass" and stays like that with nothing...
  6. Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.

Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.: Recently when using word I have been unable to save any of my new inputs to a document. I have been using this document for days, and it was all working fine even earlier today.When I click "save" the cursor switches to the "loading hourglass" and stays like that with nothing...
  7. Error messages when opening Word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error messages when opening Word and Powerpoint: Hello, I recently deleted a Bloomberg app from my computer using the Uninstall feature, and I also removed some pictures to free up space on my system. I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the cause of the following messages I've been receiving when opening various...
  8. Microsoft Word Error message

in Cortana
    Microsoft Word Error message: For the past 3 to 4 days I cannot open some of the documents saved in my computer that are on Microsoft Word. I keep getting the message that reads like: "We're sorry, bur Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as...
  9. Logging into WORD

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging into WORD: My computer was acting crazy and a bunch of different site kept popping up on my screen and now it won't let me click on to Word. That is where I do all my homework assignments. My screen doesn't even have the same things on it that it used to have right after I would log in....
  10. Error Messages when opening Word

Error Messages when opening Word: I'm hoping someone can point me to a way to eliminate the error messages below when my neighbor opens Word, Excel or Powerpoint. Background: I helped a neighbor upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All went well and there were no problems. They had Office XP with...