Windows 10: new messenger version

Discus and support new messenger version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to play my games via messenger and it keeps saying I need a newer version . How do I update this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hvnsdvl2123, Oct 12, 2018.

1. new messenger version

trying to play my games via messenger and it keeps saying I need a newer version . How do I update this?

:)

hvnsdvl2123, Oct 12, 2018

2. Latest Version of Windows Live Messenger Will Not Run in an x64 Environment

So, it turns out that Microsoft was developing a new version of Windows Live Messenger, released it, and is trying to get everyone on the upgrade bandwagon. While everyone running the previous/beta versions of Windows Live Messenger will be getting pretty prompts, it seems that there is a small problem. Anyone running a 64-bit operating environment, whether or not you're running XP or Vista, cannot upgrade to the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. In fact, it almost seems like Microsoft has dumped an x64 version of Windows Live Messenger altogether. The most recent version available for x64 customers is 8.1, while the current version is 8.5.

Source: Neowin.net

zekrahminator, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

new messenger version

Latest Version of Windows Live Messenger Will Not Run in an x64 Environment

new messenger version umm.jpg

Ummmmm..... ?

Mussels, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

new messenger version

1. new messenger version - Similar Threads - messenger version

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger: I just received a new computer with Win 11. After setting it up I'm experiencing changes that I am not very fond of. Here's one.I have Facebook and Messenger for my wife and myself. Now, when someone uses Messenger to call my wife, I get an on-screen pop-up that someone is...
  5. Messenger

Messenger: I just received a new computer with Win 11. After setting it up I'm experiencing changes that I am not very fond of. Here's one.I have Facebook and Messenger for my wife and myself. Now, when someone uses Messenger to call my wife, I get an on-screen pop-up that someone is...
  6. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  7. Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications: After the recent update to Facebook messenger I get odd characters and symbols in the notifications, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still shows.Any ideas on what is causing this?Here is a screenshot...
  8. Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications: After the recent update to Facebook messenger I get odd characters and symbols in the notifications, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still shows.Any ideas on what is causing this?Here is a screenshot...
  9. Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications

10. Messengers - the desktop version

Messengers - the desktop version: there are messengers primarily used on Android and other platforms but they also have the desktop versions. Case in point is Skype but there are others such as viber, whatsapp and telegram and also Signal. They all run on Win10 or any other recent version. Viber is great...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new messenger version

2. need newer version of messenger but there is no update

3. I need the newer verion of messenger