Windows 10: New Metal Gear

Discus and support New Metal Gear in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; eqMIqJDjarg 104785 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Dude Win User

New Metal Gear

[youtube]eqMIqJDjarg[/youtube]

:)

2. Metal gear solid v the phantom pain error 0xc000007b

Hi,

I tried to open Metal gear solid v, but then it gives me the error code the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

I tried installing all the Microsoft visual c++ but it still does not work and comes with the same error

MihinFernando, Feb 21, 2018
  3. Metal Gear Solid V PC game

The game runs well till end of chapter 1. After that the screen becomes black / blue and game does not go into the next chapter. Nothing is visible on the screen and no message arrives. Please help.

KrishnenduMukherjee, Feb 21, 2018
  4. Faith Win User

New Metal Gear

To summarize this game, you need to fork out $40 extra for recruitment slots, $11 for loadout slots, $5 for storage, $30 extra ($10 per) for freaking save slots,... Things that any other game does for free, F*cKonami does the opposite. Not to mention the constant baby-sitting you need to do to even enjoy this poop-of-a-game. Konami can just rot on their pachinko's for all I care. And they have the audacity to cash in on the good name Kojima did for them with lose plot-connections. I might look up a walkthrough someday and see the end, but I can't be bothered playing it. *Sick

Faith, Feb 25, 2018
  5. Dude Win User
    Yeah, I dont like the direction they went, shame as I always loved Metal Gear

6. Faith Win User
    I think Konami could have done better if they just remade MGS 1-4 in Foxengine on all current platforms. *Smile I would really want to play all of them again, but I only have 1-3 on Playstation, and 4 is only on PS3 which I don't have. Having all of them on PC with upgraded visuals and audio in a neat package would be fantastic.

Faith, Feb 25, 2018
  7. Dude Win User
    Yep, that would be great. I like their game engine

8. Faith Win User

New Metal Gear

To anyone interested. In the beginning of this game -- where you can name your character -- is a cutscene that names soldiers who are either killed or missing from Mother Base. The acronyms from each surname spells M.G.K.J.P.F.O.R.E.V.E.R. Which translates to Metal Gear, Kojima Productions Forever. If you look closer you'll find a message too that translates to From Vengeful Mosquito To ******* Yota and Cunning Yuji. Yota Tsutsumizaki and Yuji Korekado are Survive's director and producer. In other words; Someone inside Konami made a stab at this game and praises Kojima. How crazy is that?

Just added the original tweet.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Faith, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Metal Gear

1. New Metal Gear - Similar Threads - Metal Gear

2. How can I prepare for a bare metal restore of system upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 w/o...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I prepare for a bare metal restore of system upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 w/o...: I built two PCs some years ago purchasing Windows 8.1 Pro OEM licenses and all major system components from NewEgg.I later upgraded the PCs to Windows 10 Pro via "bare metal" installs because I upgraded the primary drives at the same time. IIRC, on "PC-A" I first installed...
  3. How can I prepare for a bare metal restore of system upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 w/o...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I prepare for a bare metal restore of system upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 w/o...: I built two PCs some years ago purchasing Windows 8.1 Pro OEM licenses and all major system components from NewEgg.I later upgraded the PCs to Windows 10 Pro via "bare metal" installs because I upgraded the primary drives at the same time. IIRC, on "PC-A" I first installed...
  4. How can I prepare for a bare metal restore of system upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 w/o...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SNK Metal Slugs 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SNK Metal Slugs 2: playing SNK metal Slugs 2. It runs on I7 with RTX3050i. The issue I am having is that it runs like it's on steroids. It seems like it's overclocked, but I have not made any changes to the pc, and it was playing normally before.....
  6. SNK Metal Slugs 2

SNK Metal Slugs 2: playing SNK metal Slugs 2. It runs on I7 with RTX3050i. The issue I am having is that it runs like it's on steroids. It seems like it's overclocked, but I have not made any changes to the pc, and it was playing normally before.....
  7. I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it...: I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it says requires DirectX 11 but I have DirectX 12 so I am confused please help!!...
  8. I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it...

I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it...: I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it says requires DirectX 11 but I have DirectX 12 so I am confused please help!!...
  9. I have DirectX 12 but I cannot play a Metal gear slod v ground zeroes and tpp because it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Newegg giving free Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newegg giving free Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain: http://www.gamezone.com/news/newegg-giving-free-metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-codes-to-make-up-for-arkham-knight-3423744 19362