Windows 10: New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

Discus and support New Microsoft account free Win10 license??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The picture above is my new installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit.I went through the setup I create a new Microsoft account and Windows was not asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YiJie C., May 19, 2021.

1. YiJie C. Win User

New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

The picture above is my new installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit.I went through the setup I create a new Microsoft account and Windows was not asking for product key.I was shock when my Windows is activated with digital license linked to my new account.My question:1. Is my Windows 10 Hone legit no product key, new account?2. Is Microsoft giving 'free' digital license to new created account?

:)

YiJie C., May 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, New Microsoft account free Win10 license??? :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, May 19, 2021
  3. How to check linked license in Microsoft account

Hello all

A while ago I bought a new pc.

During the installation it asked me to register my Win10 with my Microsoft account.

It then showed a listed of linked licenses, but now I can't find it anywhere.

So my question is: where on the Microsoft website can I see which Office or Windows cd-keys are linked to my Microsoft account?

Thanks!

Kind regards

G

***Modified title from: Online list of linked licenses***

gerrymarien, May 19, 2021
  4. New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

New Microsoft account free Win10 license??? [​IMG]

MCardona81, May 19, 2021
Thema:

New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

1. New Microsoft account free Win10 license??? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account free

2. Migrating Licensed Win10 to New Drive & Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migrating Licensed Win10 to New Drive & Computer: I have spent a bit of time searching for the answer but haven't found exactly what I am looking for, so I appreciate your help.I have a licensed retail copy of Win 10 on a 500GB HD. My computer died. I seem to be able to boot the copy of Win 10 off the original HD via an...
  3. Migrating Licensed Win10 to New Drive & Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating Licensed Win10 to New Drive & Computer: I have spent a bit of time searching for the answer but haven't found exactly what I am looking for, so I appreciate your help.I have a licensed retail copy of Win 10 on a 500GB HD. My computer died. I seem to be able to boot the copy of Win 10 off the original HD via an...
  4. Win10 license via Microsoft Account

Win10 license via Microsoft Account: I have a Windows 10 license that is activated by my Microsoft account. If I delete my Microsoft account, will Windows 10 still work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-license-via-microsoft-account/a436243e-1824-40bf-b599-2d4c5dcc51a0
  5. Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps: please activate all microsoft offices & stores at free. [Original Title: microsoft windows 10 activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-license-for-microsoft-office-and-microsoft/6ed87373-5ab4-4956-81df-59bfd5d3666d
  6. Microsoft Azure Free Education License

Microsoft Azure Free Education License: I recently activated Windows 10 Education using a free license from the Azure portal formerly Microsoft Imagine for students. I'm wondering what the limitations of such a license are and if the university from which I obtained it adds my personal PC to their network and can...
  7. Microsoft Account License

Microsoft Account License: After resetting my laptop, I try to log in my university account for installed Microsoft apps but it says that it's unlicensed. I already talked to our IT admin and they already tried to reset my password and deactivate-reactive my account but we can't seem to find what's...
  8. reinstallation of free Microsoft win10 utilities

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    reinstallation of free Microsoft win10 utilities: Microsoft includes some free utilities with Win10, some of which I may want to remove. I'm not referring to trial versions. If I should do so, would I be able to later download and reinstall them at no charge? If so, would I do that from the Microsoft Store?...
  9. Can the free Win10 license received from Microsoft be transferred from Old PC to New PC?

Can the free Win10 license received from Microsoft be transferred from Old PC to New PC?: I have a Laptop around 7-8 years old, which got its OS upgraded from Win7 to Win10, under free Win10 upgrade license offered by Microsoft. Now I need to buy a new laptop and If I buy a new laptop without a Windows 10 License, can I get the Free Win10 license transferred from...
  10. Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy 2 or more licenses of Win10 with the same Microsoft Account. Basically, 2 different computers, with 2 different Win10, but same Microsoft Account to login in. Thanks in advance, Stefano...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freewin10